Just found out there’s a movement called political lesbian

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 12:16 pm

They claim being straight is a choice and women shouldn’t sleep with the enemy. The enemy of course being men and that women shouldn’t reproduce or cohabitate with men.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 12:26 pm

We know that's a bunch of hogwash.....don't we?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 12:30 pm

You cant stop the individual troops on either "side" of the war between the sexes from their constant fraternizing with the enemy! :lol:

Last edited by naturalplastic on 15 Jun 2018, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 2:16 pm

viewtopic.php?t=350711

What depressing threads these are. I guess the solution to the implied complaints of the posters who create them is to criminalise outlier women who have extreme ideas which upset a unhappy single men with personal issues. That can work two ways fellows, but the women here seem less inclined to post in a similar vein.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 2:33 pm

sly279 wrote:
They claim being straight is a choice and women shouldn’t sleep with the enemy. The enemy of course being men and that women shouldn’t reproduce or cohabitate with men.

I'm actually glad that political lesbianism exists.

If a woman would like that sort of thing, I don't want to hang around with her anyway. :lol:

The radfems who spend time with men and ruin men's fun are far worse.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 3:04 pm

Do yourself a favor, give it precisely 0% of your attention.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 4:27 pm

B19 wrote:
https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=350711

What depressing threads these are. I guess the solution to the implied complaints of the posters who create them is to criminalise outlier women who have extreme ideas which upset a unhappy single men with personal issues. That can work two ways fellows, but the women here seem less inclined to post in a similar vein.

Lmao what the f**k mod, some guy posts a legit thread about weird feminazis without insulting anyone and start whining about poor women being criminalized and and "implied complaints". You even show contempt for the guys of the thread calling them "unhappy single men with personal issues". Are you really a mod or what? :lol:

B19
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 5:13 pm

Don't conflate two different things please. Moderators are just as entitled as you or anyone else here to make personal posts expressing a viewpoint - we are members too. Moderation is a separate and different role, applying the Alex's rules.

When we post as actual moderators on thread, it's done in a way that makes that obvious.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 5:39 pm

B19 wrote:

Woah i didn’t call for criminalizing anyone or anything. I watched a video about extreme feminists and their views I hadn’t heard of and posted it. You’re assuming a lot.
It’s just ironic since we fought so hard against the whole being gay is a choice to have these feminist now say being straight is a choice and by relation being gay is too.

That’s it didn’t call for anything other then to show others and discusss the idea of political lesbian movement. It think it’s harmful to everyone including gays, and calling men the enemy and damming women who like men as traitors to feminists is harmful to women and men. Just wanted to discusss it is all. Free speech is free they shouldn’t be criminalized, doesn’t mean we can’t dicusss it and express our free speech about it

Would you reacted the same if kreif, aunty, fnord, or goldfish had posted this thread?

I think if women here found a video about a group of guys calling women the enemy and suggesting being straight/gay is a choice and all men should be gay and avoid the enemy(women) that they would post about it and everyone would call those men misogynistic monsters.
Women are my enemy and men are women’s enemy.

Last edited by sly279 on 15 Jun 2018, 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 5:40 pm

B19 wrote:
Don't conflate two different things please. Moderators are just as entitled as you or anyone else here to make personal posts expressing a viewpoint - we are members too. Moderation is a separate and different role, applying the Alex's rules.

When we post as actual moderators on thread, it's done in a way that makes that obvious.

I know that but I don't see why that should stop me from finding the moderator's position to be worrysome and difficultly conciliable with their role.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 5:44 pm

B19 wrote:

You do realize that is an old thread and I requested it to be locked, right? I did it because I didn't want a dead horse kicked anymore.

You are just upset I am not fitting certain expectations of what you think someone on the spectrum should think. I didn't choose the way I was born and I refuse to let anyone tell me what I should think simply because you think I am 'messed up'.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 5:45 pm

domineekee wrote:
Do yourself a favor, give it precisely 0% of your attention.

I agree with this, it seems stupid...no real point in paying attention to it.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 5:51 pm

there is a lot of criticism within feminism about political lesbianism, but i also feel there is a lot of misunderstanding about what it really means. i also don't like those kind of videos, someone takes a subject she is obviously biased about and just present it as absurd without opening for any chance of a different point of view.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 6:17 pm

ltcvnzl wrote:
there is a lot of criticism within feminism about political lesbianism, but i also feel there is a lot of misunderstanding about what it really means. i also don't like those kind of videos, someone takes a subject she is obviously biased about and just present it as absurd without opening for any chance of a different point of view.

She quoted them and shared clips of feminist calling men the enemy and women who date, marry or shelter men traitors. Don’t need much understanding to that. Again if some group of men called women the enemy it’d be called misogynistic and demonized on national television for weeks.

Also this is all she does she research’s extremel feminist and social justice warriors.
Then makes a video on it, the ones where she takes feminist questionnaires is super funny and shocking
Then there the everything is sexist if you think about it video where someone took the everything is awesome song and overplayed it with everything is sexist over a bunch of news stories about stuff being sexist
Like apparently having the ac on in an office building is sexist. Wonder if that’s why my work is always so hot.

But over all do you find it ok to call men the enemy and encourage straight women to force themselves to date women so as to not associate with the “enemy”?

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 6:25 pm

ltcvnzl wrote:

Yeah, she should be more open to people who say that men are the enemy. Do you have a similarly accepting behaviour even towards the male counterpart of this movement?

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 7:09 pm

Peacesells wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:

Yeah, she should be more open to people who say that men are the enemy. Do you have a similarly accepting behaviour even towards the male counterpart of this movement?

i'm not talking only about this video, but about this style of video or discussion. there is absolutely no desire to understand what the oppose point of view really thinks, where it's coming from or whatever. all the positions are reduced or exaggerated to ridicularize and prove a point.