Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Floundering
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Nov 2017, 6:49 pm

It's all good dreaming, everyone needs an escape from reality so if your thing is waxing lyrical about make believe realms you would create then head over to this thread here viewtopic.php?t=308047 it's perfect for that, this thread is about something serious and tangible, with real world implications and positive outcomes for our cohort.

If you are reading this from outside the UK it is likely that the tenor and urgency within my posts is often lost upon you, the ideological forces driving 'austerity' in the UK are making life not difficult but almost impossible for people with a disability, let alone one that is prima facie a hidden one, it has been revealed last week that so far 'austerity' has caused more than 120,000 'excess deaths' these are deaths that previously would not have occurred and are directly related to health and social care cuts, the figure projected for 2015 to 2020 is more than 150,000.

Unfortunately the leading cause of death amongst those with ASD conditions is suicide, which given the impact that 'austerity' is having to the very support services many rely upon would more than likely mean that a significant percentage of those NEEDLESS deaths are our cohort.

It doesnt need to be like this.

If we look towards our politicians for solutions it will be a long time coming and one that may see YOU dead.

I cannot sit back and be OK with this happening, it may be no skin off some of your noses but the truth is we are living in morally repugnant times which are about to get a lot worse post brexit and the loss of our human rights.

The project i am undertaking is the creation of an aspie community, from scratch.

There is, what you will continuously see me referring to as a 'process' that will allow this to be entirely achievable, it is the legal framework set out by government that enables the creation of a TRANSPARENT, ACCOUNTABLE body that undertakes 'the process' o_O This process is rigid and set in stone and controlled by regulatory bodies, if the haters once again try to imply that this is some sort of scheme, know that it is IMPOSSIBLE.

The process will be undertaken and overseen by a committee OF THE PARTICIPANTS.

I will not be giving anything away here about the process, the vultures can pick somebody elses bones.

The hard truth is that i am not seeking your permission or approval to undertake this, I'm looking for people whom think they would like to be a part of it, there is no money to lay out UNLIKE HATERS WOULD IMPLY (despicable little man).

So what does this participation entail?

EVERYTHING :D

I suppose initially it means being an active participant in some of the workgroups developing the roadmap for us to follow.

These workgroups would be created using Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs (Aspie edition)

And once again i will repeat what i said in the other thread, the development and realisation of this project will NOT be hosted here, it is beyond the scope of this websites infrastructure to implement the tools required to work collaboratively.

If you are not a scared little boy who tries to cry wolf when called to action, speak up, lets converse.

Floundering

24 Nov 2017, 5:15 pm

It doesn't surprise there hasn't been a response to this thread, it is precisely what the personal attack was aimed to achieve.

It's likely i'll be getting banned soon, the wheels are turning for a creative ban being constructed, but things like this do not live and die by the hands of Wrong Planet, infact the reverse is true.

As i have said previously i don't need to create a community project, we are already well on the way to a fully sustainable life.

Kitchen Garden.

Image[/img]ImageImageImageImage

Jules Dervaes and his family are the inspiration behind our garden.

We also have an allotment for the bigger crops, corn, potatoes etc.

This is all 100% organic and fed using A.C.T (Aerated Compost Tea) that i create myself, the compost is also 100% organic and created in our garden from chicken and kitchen/garden waste.

I'll upload more pics to show other areas of interest such as LILI (low impact living) and sustainable technology and green upgrades you can make to your house.

If they ban me i shall make sure that this forum is aware where this project can be followed/joined.

f**k the haters.

1/0

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 8:36 pm

I do need an escape from reality, but I don't need to grow a weed garden to prove my definition.

Most of your pics feature healthy looking allotments though, and I think you will do well at a Farmers Market.

Lastly, where do I get to witness the Head Gardener himself?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 9:12 pm

Floundering wrote:
These workgroups would be created using Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs (Aspie edition)

\

Good luck with your venture. Hope it succeeds.

You may want to reconsider using Maslow's heirarchy of needs though. Life coach Tim Robbins sneakily patented the heirarchy of needs into (what he calls) "the 6 core needs". You have to get his permission or pay royalties to use the pyramid.

Reminds me of a song by MIA..."Every time you think of some(thing) It's all ready been did and done"

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 9:21 pm

Thankfully, he doesn't use the same method when gardening. And neither do I. Its a progress without thought and a labour of more than just hard work.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 10:39 pm

Floundering wrote:
It's likely i'll be getting banned soon, the wheels are turning for a creative ban being constructed, but things like this do not live and die by the hands of Wrong Planet, infact the reverse is true.

As i have said previously i don't need to create a community project, we are already well on the way to a fully sustainable life.

Kitchen Garden.

Image[/img]ImageImage[img]

This is all 100% organic and fed using A.C.T (Aerated Compost Tea) that i create myself, the compost is also 100% organic and created in our garden from chicken and kitchen/garden waste.

I'll upload more pics to show other areas of interest such as LILI (low impact living) and sustainable technology and green

1/0

I love all the garden spiel and know there is a market for compost. I wouldn't mind having a greenhouse where I can manage sustainable plant life.

I hope you don't get banned, I am missing the Go Green aspect and Eat Healthily aspects of this declining area of the fan base, and I am in need of a few Green tips.
A botanical garden with water features might epitomise everything of a food theme, and I'll bring along the gardening gloves to prove it. Nothing fancy, and as a starter induction I'd probably do some herbal ground orienteering.

Tell me where I can bring along some herbal oils and dragon magic to your allotment and I'll invite you along to my physic garden.
Happy Planting :)

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 7:30 pm

Floundering wrote:
I cannot sit back and be OK with this happening, it may be no skin off some of your noses but the truth is we are living in morally repugnant times which are about to get a lot worse post brexit and the loss of our human rights.

Okay, stop RIGHT THERE! What the hell has this issue to do with Brexit? What are you implying about things "getting a lot worse" because the people decided they had had enough of E.U. incompetence, bureaucracy and stupidity? How, specifically, will things "get worse"? You are right about the times being morally repugnant, and this was one of the reasons why the United Kingdom declared their independence from the sh***y E.U. It is a step in the right direction, a step away from idiotic directives from Brussels about the (one notorious example) extent to which a banana must be curved if it is to be sold!