Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Perhapsth3great
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Aug 2018, 9:32 pm

Hi, my name is Victoria and I was diagnosed with Aspergers as a child. As a child, it was much easier to manage than it is now as a more self-aware adult. I decompress by studying psychology and neuroscience, which are my favorite things in the world. I just came here to find other people like me because they are hard to find where I am from.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 9:01 am

Welcome aboard and may your tenure & journey here be one that is most beneficial and helpful to you as a person.There are many forums to post on as well, a multitude of autistic people representing the entire range and out of those persons all genders,ages, ethnicities are represented too. Well, myself I tend to be interested in movies & books focusing on but not limited to science fiction, fantasy,horror.
As well, I'm known to constantly change my avatar/picture icon;however, don't let this bother you.

kazanscube

In the Serengeti night
I get this feeling

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 12:14 pm

Welcome Victoria!

In my city there are also almost no people with ASD. My doctor has quite a few patients, and from all the doctors in the practice combined, I am the only patient with ASD. Quite something when you think about it. My counselor is even from a different city.

Hope you will enjoy the forum and will make some new friends Milady.

- Robin Williams - I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
- Robin Williams - Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. ALWAYS.
- Robin Williams - You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 1:10 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D