No girl would ever go out with me

Page 8 of 8 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2011, 5:05 am

MR20 wrote:
I know for a fact that there are no Aspergers/Autism groups were I live as we've been searching ever since I was DX'd at age twelve. We don't have the money/transportation to go outside the county/city regularly for one. Believe or not, the first time I've talked to an aspie in my life was on this site.

Also what type of people are in GED classes? They're in there because they didn't graduated from HS which makes them uneducated, and most of them are around my age and probably younger. They will probably be immature and thuggish, especially around these parts of town.

What's to stop them from treating me like other people did? Once they realize how weak, slow, naive, and vulnerable I am, what's going to keep them from faking friends with me and trying to use me for my stuff and/or stealing from me?

It's happen before, numerous times. I have huge trust issues with people as of result.

If it turns out to be idiots in the GED classes then only go for the education, don't engage with others on the course and you'll check one of your issues off your list anyway. If you're wrong you could check two off. Win-win situation...

hyperbole
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2011, 10:32 am

MR20 wrote:
hyperbole wrote:
MR20 wrote:
One of the reasons I've grown to hate people is even though they knew something was wrong with me and they still treated me like crap.

It's pretty obvious somethings wrong when you're 13-16 and are hanging out with people 4-5 years younger than you to play yu-gi-oh and video games. I even got bullied by them. Occasionally their older brothers used to have them punch, kick and throw things at me. They used to threaten if I laid a hand on them while they were doing it, the older brother/relative would beat the sh** out of me. I of course stood there and took it because I thought they were my friends and these were the only people that would hang out with me.

Then when I got to age 17-18, I started hanging out with people my age. Like I said on the last page, it was a disaster. They mocked and bullied me constantly. On one occasion, a "friend" of mine threw a cup of piss on me. They rejected and shunned when it time to go somewhere because they didn't want to be seen with me in public.

Those POS treated me that way even though they something was wrong with me and was just trying my best to make friends. I hate them.

If at your current age you were to try again..... bathe, go to an Aspie support group or even go for GED classes, I'm fairly convinced you'd find things better. The big things to getting along with adults is being clean and polite. Once someone reaches a certain maturity level...they don't care if you look like a super model or are a brain surgeon, they look at what's in the inside.

I'm sure there are support groups for Aspergers or Autism and those would be great as you'd meet others dealing with the same issues AND they'd expect you to be a little different. Just be clean and polite.

Adults going for GED classes are not there to be in a clique, they are there to learn. I doubt you'd be hrrassed...... just be clean and polite.

I know for a fact that there are no Aspergers/Autism groups were I live as we've been searching ever since I was DX'd at age twelve. We don't have the money/transportation to go outside the county/city regularly for one. Believe or not, the first time I've talked to an aspie in my life was on this site.

Also what type of people are in GED classes? They're in there because they didn't graduated from HS which makes them uneducated, and most of them are around my age and probably younger. They will probably be immature and thuggish, especially around these parts of town.

What's to stop them from treating me like other people did? Once they realize how weak, slow, naive, and vulnerable I am, what's going to keep them from faking friends with me and trying to use me for my stuff and/or stealing from me?

It's happen before, numerous times. I have huge trust issues with people as of result.

It's be awesome if you'd PM me and tell me the general area you're in...I''ll find a program for you. I have worked in the field for years and could find something below the radar..... I have some connections and would be willing to try .......

They people earning their GED's are peeople who dropped out of school and realize it was a mistake. I'm sure they have classes geared more toward adults that 16 year old thugs. It's ok to call and inquire and ask what the classes general demographic is.

You are to stop them from treating you poorly. They will shun you if do not bathe, but adults are not going to trat you differently because of your looks or intelligence level. I think you're pretty darn articulate.

Trust issues are normal. Your new friends will need to earn your trust....... but you have to be willing to let them earn it over time.

Dude, there's so much out there for you....and some of it's good.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2011, 11:24 am

emlion wrote:
I think a number of us understand but it's hard to see people who don't even seem to want to help themselves.
I find it difficult to see people in a slump who don't choose to help themselves.

I probably shouldn't contribute to threads like this at all. Some people need a sharp kick to help themselves or just information and help, but the OP seems to want neither.

That is common with depression, sometimes helpful suggestions can be really overwhelming, but in my experiance someone who's depressed may think the suggestions through and find something useful within them just not at first. I understand it can get frusterating for people who do try to help....thats why I have not lost my patience yet because I know that is how it usually works.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2011, 1:02 pm

Ill be honest MR20 your excuses are not valid. I come from a familly that is well off, not a model but not horrible, decent intelligence and when I tried finding a girlfriend I failed for years. And guess what I still do, only I gave up on it.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2011, 10:06 pm

hyperbole wrote:
MR20 wrote:
hyperbole wrote:
MR20 wrote:
One of the reasons I've grown to hate people is even though they knew something was wrong with me and they still treated me like crap.

It's pretty obvious somethings wrong when you're 13-16 and are hanging out with people 4-5 years younger than you to play yu-gi-oh and video games. I even got bullied by them. Occasionally their older brothers used to have them punch, kick and throw things at me. They used to threaten if I laid a hand on them while they were doing it, the older brother/relative would beat the sh** out of me. I of course stood there and took it because I thought they were my friends and these were the only people that would hang out with me.

Then when I got to age 17-18, I started hanging out with people my age. Like I said on the last page, it was a disaster. They mocked and bullied me constantly. On one occasion, a "friend" of mine threw a cup of piss on me. They rejected and shunned when it time to go somewhere because they didn't want to be seen with me in public.

Those POS treated me that way even though they something was wrong with me and was just trying my best to make friends. I hate them.

If at your current age you were to try again..... bathe, go to an Aspie support group or even go for GED classes, I'm fairly convinced you'd find things better. The big things to getting along with adults is being clean and polite. Once someone reaches a certain maturity level...they don't care if you look like a super model or are a brain surgeon, they look at what's in the inside.

I'm sure there are support groups for Aspergers or Autism and those would be great as you'd meet others dealing with the same issues AND they'd expect you to be a little different. Just be clean and polite.

Adults going for GED classes are not there to be in a clique, they are there to learn. I doubt you'd be hrrassed...... just be clean and polite.

It's be awesome if you'd PM me and tell me the general area you're in...I''ll find a program for you. I have worked in the field for years and could find something below the radar..... I have some connections and would be willing to try .......

I'd rather not give out anything about my identity whether it's in PM or not.

They people earning their GED's are peeople who dropped out of school and realize it was a mistake. I'm sure they have classes geared more toward adults that 16 year old thugs. It's ok to call and inquire and ask what the classes general demographic is.

If I know this town like I think I do, those are the exact type of people that will show up. Thuggish and rowdy people around my age or younger just trying to get their GED for a minimum wage job so they can supply their weed habits among other things. People like that won't hesitate to use and steal from people they deem weak and/or slow, naive, or vulnerable because they don't care.

You are to stop them from treating you poorly. They will shun you if do not bathe, but adults are not going to trat you differently because of your looks or intelligence level. I think you're pretty darn articulate.

BS I've seen numerous adults (me included) get treated like crap, talked down to, or disrespected because of the way their face looks, how they dress, and if they are perceived as being slow, incompetent or uneducated.

I've seen it throughout life. You can never respect or be friends with a person like that for a long period of time. You would never want to be seen in public hanging out with people like that. If you say any different you are a lair.

Trust issues are normal. Your new friends will need to earn your trust....... but you have to be willing to let them earn it over time.

So I can get betrayed and have stuff that I cherish being stole from me? No thanks. Not again.

There is nothing good for me left. Only more despair then death.

In bold

hyperbole
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2011, 10:19 pm

MR20 wrote:
hyperbole wrote:
MR20 wrote:
hyperbole wrote:
MR20 wrote:

I'd rather not give out anything about my identity whether it's in PM or not.

If I know this town like I think I do, those are the exact type of people that will show up. Thuggish and rowdy people around my age or younger just trying to get their GED for a minimum wage job so they can supply their weed habits among other things. People like that won't hesitate to use and steal from people they deem weak and/or slow, naive, or vulnerable because they don't care.

BS I've seen numerous adults (me included) get treated like crap, talked down to, or disrespected because of the way their face looks, how they dress, and if they are perceived as being slow, incompetent or uneducated.

I've seen it throughout life. You can never respect or be friends with a person like that for a long period of time. You would never want to be seen in public hanging out with people like that. If you say any different you are a lair.

So I can get betrayed and have stuff that I cherish being stole from me? No thanks. Not again.

There is nothing good for me left. Only more despair then death.

In bold

if you insist.

TechnicalPacifist
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 8:54 am

:?

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 5:53 pm

I broke down and cried last night. I think it's finally setting in that I will be alone forever. No real friends, girlfriends, no kind of real job, no fun, no anything.

The future and the rest of my life is bleak, and after I am dead I won't be missed.

menintights
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 9:11 pm

So kill yourself already. Just have a good plan, don't leave too much of a mess, and don't fail.

(And for the rest of you who's practically saying it but who refuse to be more upfront about what you think, get off my back and stop being a hypocrite. :roll: )

hyperbole
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 9:38 pm

menintights wrote:
So kill yourself already. Just have a good plan, don't leave too much of a mess, and don't fail.

(And for the rest of you who's practically saying it but who refuse to be more upfront about what you think, get off my back and stop being a hypocrite. :roll: )

I think we're all frustrated with his choice to not help himself, but this is a little too far. that's just unkind. :( We'd prefer he just pull his head out of his ass.

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 5:06 am

menintights wrote:

That is an extremely foolish thing to post.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 7:20 am

eek, this thread is getting out of hand.

TechnicalPacifist
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 9:56 am

Yupp. Way outta hand. :?

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 10:01 am

LET'S ALL TALK ABOUT KITTENS AND RAINBOWS INSTEAD! YAY!

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 10:57 am

menintights has received a warning for her post.

I'm locking this thread because it is clear everything has already been said and no further productive debate is ensuing.