scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1511 of 2215 [ 35433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1508, 1509, 1510, 1511, 1512, 1513, 1514 ... 2215  Next

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 6:12 am

+3.2

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 6:31 am

Not to the prior poster, mind you. :evil:

Last edited by LiendaBalla on 23 Jul 2012, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 6:46 am

There is no figure of speech, let alone freedom of it. Just some ret*d little clique s**t and their ego as they gang up and be, ass hole and act PROUD OF IT! I'm called sick for thinking it's right to send criminals to jail! Oh.. my GOD!! Neve mind that the thread ASKED!! !!

Not to mention little miss trolly in question, just lOVES to throw around the "sexist sexist" banner! No doubt for a trolling laughing good time! :x You're happiness attempts don't cutt butter, you idiot!

Various bullies and backstabbers. Ooooo aren't you pathetic phobies soooooo special! :roll:

Stupid unhaven!! Extra stupid little clique only pr bull s**t! f**k this adult/deluded crap/waste of my god dam time forum to!

How's that for feeling tired and expressing myself!?
Yeah, I keep doing anyway, don't I, b*****s?!

Last edited by LiendaBalla on 22 Jul 2012, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 6:57 am

Pretty good. I'm feeling +2 right now, but I'll allow myself to have a rant.

Who the f**k thought that it'd be a good idea to have ethnic spreading through social housing? And why does there have to be social housing right across the street? f**k it. These people clearly don't want to live here, as they spend most of their time elsewhere, where the magic happens, dealing drugs or some s**t, and after being drummed out of bed by their hideous Antillean taste in music, I don't want them here either.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 8:30 am

I changed my mind about some forms of murder. There are about four perverted trolls I'd like to throw acid on.

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 8:54 am

What's wrong, LiendaBalla? -1, because I had an afternoon nap that ended up making me feel more tired.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 8:59 am

Feel bad, haven't been able to concentrate on ANYTHING for a week and money has been low so we haven't had much food in the house and I haven't been able to go jog for a week. It feels like its been a month. For once I actually feel like playing some games, I can't focus on reading for some reason, which is odd, but as luck would have it the internet signal has been finicky ever since I moved to my old room. The only games I want to play require me to logon to Steam, which my internet refuses to do without taking forever (and then kicking me). I can barely stay online long enough to do anything in the GW2 weekend beta and I can't patch the PTR for WoW. First world problems here, but its just annoying the hell out of me because I feel so bad. Normally I can read, paint or do something semi-productive but for awhile I just have been in this terrible slump, CAN'T leave the house and I've probably said less than a paragraph's worth of words to my parents in over a week. I actually tried talking to my Mom but gave up and went back to my room. A time like this is perfect for playing some mindless grindy game I wouldn't bother with. I'm to the point where the sight of the sun irritates me now so I took a blanket and made some makeshift curtains to make it dark 24/7 in my room.

All I feel like doing is sleeping or browsing this forum or reading X-entertainment or bogleech (when they load). It was a bit more manageable yesterday but today I just feel really scared and threatened, its a paranoia thing. I keep feeling the urge to talk but then think "Oh what is there to say? You'll just bother people.". The situation at home HAS been pretty dire but thankfully its just money and my parents aren't sick anymore (neither am I, after 2 weeks of suffering and all the NyQuil and cough drops to fill a third world country). Yesterday was a lot more manageable actually, I was a 0. Blank, but didn't feel too bad.

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 2:08 pm

+1 Apparently, I'm a racist. That means I get to join the ranks of Winston Churchill and Voltaire.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 2:15 pm

No specific way in particular...I guess I feel ok.

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 11:12 pm

-10 melancholy but at least I know why and that is a big step to fixing it.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2012, 12:14 am

-100%

I don't just FEEL... bullied....! :cry: I'm tired of misjudging ass holes insisting that I feel what I don't, say what I dam right do not, stomp all over my figure of speech, twist my words, take every single pm as an attack (never mind if they ask for me to say something :evil: poor little them every time they target me up!), no matter what I say, call me a f*****g tramp (after a lined fashion) and saying I like what I can't stand to look at, calling me some kind of sexist with "let's make it about your gender then" when my post hadn't a drop of sexist in it, and lastly accusing me of......

Last edited by LiendaBalla on 23 Jul 2012, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2012, 1:20 am

i didn't even TRY to do such a thing! That's really GOD Dam HARSH for someone who, despite her best efforts to make her point clear, still gets called a sexist rape advocate! A RAPE ADVOCATE!! I am not going to forgive you for that with any ease what so ever!! You want an ice block, you have her!

The very IDEA is hell and gone beyond Pluto what the intended puspose of my post was! I specificaly said repeatidly 'inmates do what they do, I didn't mean correction by rule" before you call me a RAPE ADVICATE!! !

How hard am i to honesty GRASP!? Yeah, right here! HAD ENOUGH CHUNKS OUT OF ME YET?! ARE YOU SATISFIED?!

That really hurt like hell for no dam good reason at all! You want perfect, you better be it yourselves, imo.

"inmates do that, and I didn't mean correction as a rule. the cops do the correction not the inmantes." explained over for nothing, because it absolutly just has to be called rape advocate talk! WOW! "I'm ready for an apology calling me a 'sexist slutt'." Apprently that's another BIG THREAT from the Rape advocate lienda! oh. Another pm from mod. You know what?! NO. My SI dissorder really is getting better, and boy do I know right now! Wrong planet wrong web sight.

Did you know that "we'll rape you" in MMO gaming doesn't mean rape threat at all? It means "My character is going to steam roll your character's butt into the ground." the amusing way. Quite popular, in fact!

"I'd like to introduce her to a beer bottle." That might actualy mean "I hate her that much." You know, an expression of the depth of hate. No one care. Hah.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2012, 2:42 am

NeueZiel wrote:

Feel bad, haven't been able to concentrate on ANYTHING for a week and money has been low so we haven't had much food in the house and I haven't been able to go jog for a week. It feels like its been a month. For once I actually feel like playing some games, I can't focus on reading for some reason, which is odd, but as luck would have it the internet signal has been finicky ever since I moved to my old room. The only games I want to play require me to logon to Steam, which my internet refuses to do without taking forever (and then kicking me). I can barely stay online long enough to do anything in the GW2 weekend beta and I can't patch the PTR for WoW. First world problems here, but its just annoying the hell out of me because I feel so bad. Normally I can read, paint or do something semi-productive but for awhile I just have been in this terrible slump, CAN'T leave the house and I've probably said less than a paragraph's worth of words to my parents in over a week. I actually tried talking to my Mom but gave up and went back to my room. A time like this is perfect for playing some mindless grindy game I wouldn't bother with. I'm to the point where the sight of the sun irritates me now so I took a blanket and made some makeshift curtains to make it dark 24/7 in my room.

All I feel like doing is sleeping or browsing this forum or reading X-entertainment or bogleech (when they load). It was a bit more manageable yesterday but today I just feel really scared and threatened, its a paranoia thing. I keep feeling the urge to talk but then think "Oh what is there to say? You'll just bother people.". The situation at home HAS been pretty dire but thankfully its just money and my parents aren't sick anymore (neither am I, after 2 weeks of suffering and all the NyQuil and cough drops to fill a third world country). Yesterday was a lot more manageable actually, I was a 0. Blank, but didn't feel too bad.

Happy to hear you are doing better.

I am a 1 billion, just listened to the new Passion Pit album and zoned out into eternal bliss.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2012, 7:26 am

thewrll wrote:

I am a 1 billion, just listened to the new Passion Pit album and zoned out into eternal bliss.

Thank you :)

Feel reasonable better than yesterday...just very, very blank. Would be a little higher but I wish the internet wasn't so slow and we don't have any food at the moment.

Metaljordy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jul 2012, 11:34 am

-3, just lost a friend to BS

I am surprised

TheMountainGoats
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Jul 2012, 12:29 pm

-10, a meaningless one night stand and a morning of being put down.