scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 2065 of 2215 [ 35425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2062, 2063, 2064, 2065, 2066, 2067, 2068 ... 2215  Next

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 12:41 pm

Jules what tests are you doing? Bilateral sudden deafness may be neurological. I am so sorry you are going through this and proud of you for being so resilient. Hope you have answers and effective solutions soon.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 1:01 pm

Doc has said we’ll start with a bloodtest(Wednesday morning), then I’ll likely be sent to a local hospital for whatever ear tests, scans etc they tend to do in these circumstances. I’m in new territory with this. SSNHL(sudden sensorineural hearing loss) seems to impact 0.1% of the population each year. Tends to occur mostly in just one ear(unilateral deafness), and is fairly rare bilaterally. It’s causing vestibular issues in me now ... dizziness, loss of balance, nausea, so co-ordination and movement, something that’s usually one of my strengths has gone out the window. Thanks Teach. xx

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 2:02 pm

I’m sorry, Juliette, if I was too blunt.

I don’t assert myself enough with doctors when they act condescending towards me,

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 2:08 pm

I found your words to be anything but blunt, KK. I find you thoughtful and I genuinely hold you in high esteem, so thanks. xx

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 7:24 pm

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2020, 10:03 am

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2020, 5:57 pm

Last edited by sly279 on 14 Jul 2020, 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nadroJ
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2020, 6:02 pm

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2020, 7:22 pm

-10 Life, you’ve done me in (for the time being, anyway). Hopefully at least having a craptastic day today means I won’t have one again for a while - maybe? Of course, if I dare to have a good day, Life tallies it up and ensures I pay for each one tenfold at some point.

Just waiting to have my PET scan and have it turn out inconclusive as well to just throw everything to the wind. Will insist that we stop wasting money on tests that are just going to tell me I’m perfectly fine anyway and all I can do is wait until my body finally decides to cut it out, because there’s absolutely no reason whatsoever for it to be doing this. I guess this all serves me right for daring to get my hopes up about being able to treat this and then be done with it, I ought to know well better by now.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2020, 8:00 pm

You don't deserve this. I hope things change for the better.

I feel +2

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2020, 3:01 am

Physically?
In pain. On a scale of -10 to +10, it's physically feel like an annoying -3... For over 5 hours now.
I left the dentist with a half job done because the dentist realized something was off.
Now I got a tooth that is fragile and overly exposed to everything. Until later today when it'll continue after where they left off.

Emotionally? Meh.
Boss got a news; she got a bit lucky otherwise she'd sent a letter of bankruptcy.
Yet it is unsure whether there will be a job or not. It's supposedly at next month of 27th here, but... She is unsure.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2020, 3:44 am

IL NE RESTE QUE TROIS MOIS COURTS

j’ai dû nettoyer un grand tas de "vomi" (ce sentait au vomi et avait l'air de vomi) au travail aujourd'hui.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

NachoRaj
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Jul 2020, 7:55 pm

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2020, 11:28 pm

breathing labored again.

island full of old people, but the healthcare scene sucks.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2020, 12:19 am

-5 I’ve been exhausted all day (it seems that either a cold or allergies are really getting to me), my eyes want to be closed, my body wants rest, my brain says “Meh, fine, I’ll go with it”...but whichever lump is pressing against my trachea or whatever is really making its presence known, it feels exactly like I have a medium-sized pill stuck in my throat except that it’s only on one side and no amount of water will budge it, and that’s keeping me from sleeping.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2020, 12:44 am

Angry but kind of afraid...I have never been so disgusted and disappointed with my country and its government before ,and I don't know what to do with that feeling. I guess I used to have some faith in america, the united states, ha ha but not anymore.