Pepe's guide to Gang Stalkers.

Page 2 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2020, 3:18 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Firstly, the term "Tinfoil hat brigade" has been designed to discredit people talking about certain things.
Remember, Gang-Stalkers sets out to destroy people's reputations and credibility.
They set out to isolate people.

I'm sorry. I will refrain from using that term from henceforth.

My point was to question whether "gang-stalking" is really the most appropriate term for what you've experienced. You seemed to be agreeing with me (correct me if I'm wrong) that some kinds of "gang-stalking" allegations are more credible than others. My point was that the term "gang-stalking" is most commonly used to refer to the least credible types of allegations of "gang-stalking" (in the more general sense of that term). Hence I was wondering if you might be using an unnecessarily stigmatized term for what you've experienced -- assuming that what you've experienced is something along the lines of what you mentioned by saying "There is a mountain of examples of psychological domestic violence. It doesn't take much to imagine friends/family of the stalker could/would join in.".

Part of the definition of gang-stalking is the inclusion of 3 ore more creatures individuals.
I have had many gang-stalkers, over a 20-30 year period.

The gang-stalking is almost non-existent, these days.
It flared up a couple of days ago.

Previously, it focused on my working life.
I am semi-retired/retired/self-employed, these days.
The surveillance is continuous.

Mona Pereth wrote:
Pepe wrote:
By using that pejorative, you are a tool of the Perps. ;)
Not only is it offensive, and rubbing salt in the wounds of people who have been physically and mentally abused, it shows a lack of empathy and it is also politically incorrect, particularly if people are mentally ill.

You certainly have a point here. Again, I'm sorry, and I will refrain from using that perjorative from henceforth.

Anyhow, back to the point I was trying to make:

Do you agree that some "gang-stalking" allegations are more credible than others? In the this Psychology Today article, Joe Pierre explains why the more extreme "gang-stalking" allegations are not credible:

Based on personal experience, I can say he is full of shite. :mrgreen:
I consider myself to be an intelligent, objective and credible person.
You may disagree. 8)

Mona Pereth wrote:
First, there’s the unbelievably vast extent of what’s claimed… fleets of black SUVs with tinted windows, persecutors in disguise on every street corner, and futuristic secret technology being deployed from God knows where. Second, there’s a lack of any obvious or credible motive for the persecution… why would the CIA be devoting considerable resources to keep an “average Joe” under constant surveillance for years on end [...]?

I can only speculate, and not everything/k I have seen in on youtube is believable to me either.
In the video I presented, the woman mentioned that there is deliberate disinformation out there.
I didn't need her to tell me.
Anyone with a logical mind could tell "you" that. 8)

For example, I don't believe in reptilian alien invaders, as an example.
Things such as that may be a manifestation of being pushed to the edge of sanity, because of the harassment, which is the aim of the gang-stalkers. Or some people do have an organic mental disorder.
There is also the possibility of hypnotic suggesting abuse.
I would test TIs for susceptibility to hypnotic suggestion.

I am in the high range of being susceptible to a trance state, btw.
A dissociative disorder is a type of trance state.
I had a dissociative disorder when I was younger.
If anyone has had examples of sleepwalking, when they were children, they too would be at risk.

Mona Pereth wrote:
Third, the persecutory experiences continue regardless of attempts to escape or relocate [...].

I didn't try to change my location.
I bunkered down in the same location for around for many years in the same place, in defiance of the harassment.

Mona Pereth wrote:
In other words, allegations well beyond the capabilities of the kinds of "gang-stalkers" that are known to exist but are not usually called "gang-stalkers" (e.g. groups of high-school bullies who continue harassing their targets after high school, or groups of neo-Nazis and antifa spying on and doxxing each other, or the harassment of various women by Gamergaters, or what you've described as individual stalkers being assisted by friends or family).

Did you watch the video called "The Assassin"?
The answer to why some are harrassed is in that video. 8)

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Nov 2020, 4:29 am

Topic moved to The Haven on OP's request.
The Haven rules apply to it from now.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2020, 5:45 am

It seems to me that to most anyone who hasn't experienced this, it seems an improbable secnario. In contemplating if it would happen to me, I foremost wonder why anyone would bother. More specifically what they could possibly gain from it. It seems to me that following me around would just be stupid and pointless on their part.

I'm expressing being mystified by this phoenomon rather than expressing skepticism.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2020, 11:21 am

Another kind of gang-stalking I'm aware of that definitely does exist (though it's not usually called "gang-stalking"): Leading members of abusive religious groups gang-stalking ex-members who criticize the group, in an attempt to silence or discredit them. (See, for example, 6 insane ways the Church of Scientology has tried to silence its critics.) Conversely, ex-members of a religious group uniting to gang-stalk the leader, sometimes (though not necessarily) in self-defense if the group was abusive.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2020, 8:21 pm

If you feel you are being stalked/gang-stalked, you should obtain dashcam in your car and Bodycam on yourself.
Check with your local laws. I found Google helpful here.

Personally, I think something like this might be a good idea:

Quote:
A small, body camera with 3-4 hour battery life and sturdy construction. No Image Stabilization but decent enough video and audio quality. WiFi capability with the ZFXF APP for IOS and Android. 1/4" tripod mount thread on bottom of camera, motion detection. It's about $72 for the 64GB, $62 for the 32GB. No memory slot, only built-in memory.

BOBLOV 1296P Body Camera: https://amzn.to/2G91nI1

Video Resolution: 1728x1296, 1920x1080, 1280x720, 848x480
Photo Resolution: 6532x4900, 6000x4500, 4032x3024
Chipset: Novatek 96658
Sensor: Sony IM 323
Display: 0.66 inch OLED screen
Battery Capacity: 1200 may
Charing Time: ~ 2 hours
Recording Time: ~ 3-4 hours (1080P, wifi off), ~4-5 hours (480P wifi off)
Loop Recording: supported
Motion Detection: supported

For years I was gang-stalked through my GPS function on my mobile phone, so I don't recommend getting a Bodycam with this function in it.
The above camera doesn't.

BTW, mobile phones can be used to track you, even if you turn them off.
You need to take the battery out.
If you have a phone with an internal battery, that you can't remove, you may be at risk even if you turn off GPS.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2020, 9:57 pm

Actually these people do have a sense of humour and one can buy favour with them quite easily by forgetting to sleep. Something they absolutely love is rapid mood swings, it's hysterical.
:bounce: :clown: :evil: :skull: :duh:
They took quite a large hand in growing me up, so I guess they were a bit invested or something. I could always sense an underlying affection no matter how scary they sounded. By the end I felt I had the same status and received as much affection as one of their dogs, at the very least :lol:

It's easy to feel a little nostalgic looking back, after all aren't you the star of your very own s**t show? :?

How to deal with Stockholm's Syndrome? :scratch: :lol:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2020, 12:44 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
Not sure if this is relevant, but looks like it might be helpful in at least some cases:

Bystander Intervention Training - "Hollaback! provides trainings on how to do your part to protect your neighbors and co-workers when bias and harassment collide in front of you. ... You can make a choice to actively and visibly take a stand against harassment. The Five D’s are different methods you can use to support someone who’s being harassed, emphasize that harassment is not okay, and demonstrate to people in your life that they too have the power to make our communities and workplaces safer. "

This doesn't work on organised gang-stalking because of the fear that the anonymous gang-stalkers will turn on them.
I have 'seen' high profile celebrities panic at the thought.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2020, 1:00 am

Tempus Fugit wrote:
It seems to me that to most anyone who hasn't experienced this, it seems an improbable secnario. In contemplating if it would happen to me, I foremost wonder why anyone would bother. More specifically what they could possibly gain from it. It seems to me that following me around would just be stupid and pointless on their part.

I'm expressing being mystified by this phoenomon rather than expressing skepticism.

One of the goals of gang-stalkers is to instil fear.
Fear gives them power.

Some people are chosen as an example to others, what can be done.
I was actually told this, about this, 40 years ago, by an older guy I worked with.
Most people who know are intimidated into silence.

These days, my understanding of human psychology makes the reason for the abuse easily understood.

There isn't just one reason why someone is gang-stalked.
Watch the movie here: viewtopic.php?t=392285#p8653870
Hopefully, you can connect the dots. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2020, 11:05 pm

Quote:
Stalking
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For harassment-related policies on Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Harassment.

Stalking is unwanted and/or repeated surveillance by an individual or group toward another person.[1] Stalking behaviors are interrelated to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them. The term stalking is used with some differing definitions in psychiatry and psychology, as well as in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.[2][3]

According to a 2002 report by the U.S. National Center for Victims of Crime, "virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking",[4] although in practice the legal standard is usually somewhat stricter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 11:47 am

Tempus Fugit wrote:

They're basically sadististic. When the victim realises what's going on their world turns upside down. There's no recource to justice, your brains feel fried and your skin feels like it's being heat blasted. It's psychological torture, we live in a sick society. Things just get better from their point of veiw, watching their sleep deprived victim disfunction in a confused state.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 3:37 pm

Covert home invasions

Part of the Gang-Stalking Modus Operandi is to covertly break and enter into your home, while you are away.
If you think this is being done to you, there is a simple and inexpensive solution to gain evidence of this happening.
Install multiple cheap wireless cameras, that are hidden, in various parts of the house when you are out.

Here is a cheap suggestion:

This is also a good way for you to verify that your fears are unfounded. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 3:57 pm

domineekee wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:

They're basically sadististic. When the victim realises what's going on their world turns upside down. There's no recource to justice, your brains feel fried and your skin feels like it's being heat blasted. It's psychological torture, we live in a sick society. Things just get better from their point of veiw, watching their sleep deprived victim disfunction in a confused state.

In some ways, the victims of Gang-Staking are in a better position than when it was done to me, 45 years ago.

For one thing, there were no dashcams.
For another, there were no cheap wireless Bodycams either.

40 years ago, the Gang-Stalkers could orchestrate car "accidents", easily.
One technique was applied to a multi-lane situation.

This one happened to me:
The GS waited until I was in the inside lane with a car next to me. He then pretended to walk on the street, making the car swerve into my lane.
This could have forced me into oncoming traffic.

Had I had a dashcam, I would have had the evidence required to go to the authorities.
Eventually, I jerry-rigged a handheld cam recorder in the passenger seat.
These days, every man and his bear has one, and you have to assume the GS has one too.

BTW, never hand over your original copy of an incident.
Always make a copy. 8)

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 4:55 pm

Hello.
Yes, may I say that I agree with you that gang stalking does exist and I would say that it is quiet common in today's day and age that personal computers, mobile phones and gangs of people are very common.

Cyber stalking / hacking / mobile phone eavesdropping and tracking
all quiet common tools of such people, but also used by the police, customs officers and even journalists.

The music / entertainment industry is also intrinsically linked to journalism / police using surveillance equipment and even hackers.

People into occult / far right politics may also be involved, as they tend to have sadistic tendencies created by their twisted world view and strange values.

I have been a victim of cyber stalking / eavesdropping for approximately 20 years
I actually think my ex-wife also stalked me since i was 15 years old, and married me with the pure intention of trying to incite me to commit suicide. She is also linked to people who are established in the entertainment industry, at a low level.

The people who I believe started the campaign did so in order to steal from me, as when i was younger, I was an up and coming diy music producer who went off to study sound engineering at a famous performing arts college.

A ring leader DJ from the island that i live on, started to cyber stalk me, some of the other people involved in the local DJ scene have backgrounds in programming and hacking, and the DJ also had links to several famous UK dance music DJ's.

But there ya go, a great deal of the crap i have been through is because of this toxic clique of sadists.
And was done without reason. Just 'cause.

But the funny thing is, i still live and i continue to learn.
I don't care what they do. Although it is a real pain in the bum having to put up with people who try gas lighting me, or who keep doing big dumps on my door step.

One day these people's pasts are going to catch up with them.
Lucky for me i don't get off on popularity, and don't care for social circles that show off to each other.
I get off by doing and working things out.

I don't care if the rest of the world doesn't know that i can do these things. I am not driven by narcissism.
I thrive on learning and applying what i learn! Much that my stalkers can not do.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 5:47 pm

Am jakki and have also been what heretofore was previously described as gang stalking . Person and their family may intially attempt to appear to even befriend , especially if you have few people in your world . Once you are in their gaslighting grips , and you start to realize you are being duped . Gaslighting includes supportive actors , ie, especially direct or indirect relatives and their friends . Once you start to pull away realizing you have become their target , Then your life changes for the worse. . At these people’s hands . Types of these people vary , in the acting rolls . Bringing there friend and other unknown actors into the program . Defaming the target is important to these perpetrators . PePe descriptions are quite accurate of the methods they will bring to bear against you .
If they can cause you to doubt your own sanity , they have you in their clutches, but it is important , for the TI.
TO be able to sort was it real and what is not and to mitigate their own reactions . Have been put through this to the point of having lost my own husband to homicide , which was instituted by these same type of actors .
My story is incredulous , but have seen these patterns literally over a hundred times . And am very good at sorting real from what is not .
I applaud PePes. Efforts with the cameras .. smart . Would be interested in the link to. PePe. Body camera source . This type of situation destroys your sense of security . Even in your own home , you end at the very least putting up , no soliciting signs to. No trespassing signs . Had to increase the amount of security lighting by over 100 % around my home as have caught them crawling through
the brush at the back of my property . Cutting holes in the repair have made to a very old barbed wire fence .
Reported on such event to the police . And police caught one of them , for trespassing , but let the 28 yr old man off with a warning. One of very few validations to the police that I was being stalked . This occurred at 3 am in the morning , which caused me to realize most of their stalking of my home was being done at night , So as to remove anything they felt , would cause you to feel secure in your own home. Out door ornamental items.
Moving them about in your yard , checking door locks on any storage you have . And because they live in close proximity to you . They will check your comings and going’s , often the TI. Lives on their own , ?
This give the group a heads up when they can try to search you property for and any door they can pick ,
Have had repeated damage to my vehicles I have owned . This included online harassment as well .
Their use of mobile phones and text messages have made these criminal types jobs easier almost fun . I believe is there own idea of fun ,

These people even engaged their grandmother to appear as innocuous , person to get to to start intially trusting the same persons .And to passively to interrogate the TI. For private personal info,, initially . Their support system covers for them constantly, if police are able to catch them . Have had so many accidents occurred around the property when I was asleep . Just to keep me on my toes and not well rested . So as to easily cause the the TI. To be in a reactionary mode .

where ever you go ,there you are

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 7:59 pm

I think that other measures could also be employed, if you are bothered and have the time as well as aptitude.

One area i had serious thoughts of getting into is ethical hacking, as a good ethical hacker would be able to
perhaps detect how someone is accessing their devices such as mobile phones / laptops.

The only problem with this idea is that it takes a few years to train up properly.
I believe there are certified courses in ethical hacking, but these really only touch the surface with regards to skills needed to be good at ethical hacking.

I imagine people with Asperger Syndrome have the potential of being good at such things as ethical hacking, as we generally do have good problem solving skills and often have a hyper vigilant way about ourselves.

The only problem is really the time needed to get any good, and how time consuming doing such a thing would be.

The other things that i perhaps would recommend, is a phone cover that makes it sound proof (so hard to eavesdrop on), perhaps an apple phone (as these are more robust in terms of being hack proof, but not completely).

I would also recommend self defence courses, and a few other self defence tips (in case you are worried about your physical danger)

if its legal, carry pepper spray, or alt you can make your own kind of ninja throwing weapon out of an old film canister or similar, filling it with ground pepper or chilli.

Keep in your pocket, and if in danger of being attacked, pop the top off and throw in the face of attacker.

Alas, stalkers tend to be more about bullying and inflicting psychological abuse through intimidation and attempt to control. it is really sad from their point of view. what a sad thing to get off on.

Like the whole black magic thing, its best to remember that your not mad because they are trying to make you look mad, in fact, i think that their actions make them mad rather than their victims.

yep. perhaps i will train up as a hacker later on and catch some of these douche bags
would be great to take a few of them out of the network, keep the neighbourhood safe, like spider man or something...

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 8:19 pm

Pepe wrote:
40 years ago, the Gang-Stalkers could orchestrate car "accidents", easily.
One technique was applied to a multi-lane situation.

Yeah I've had a "biscuit", a lump of concrete ("come out of nowhere" according to the driver) in the fast lane doing 80 mph, 5 of us in the car, suddenly doing 45. The driver pulled across 2 lanes of traffic onto the hard shoulder with all of us screaming. Buckled front wheel. A couple of days later I was watching a video of 5 guys in suits explaining why I had to die. I've had my jaw broken too, I was told in advance of that one. According to them I "belong to an organisation that's harder than you can understand, we've always had you"

I had a second "biscuit" about 16 years later but swerved around it. I talked too much about it all, even when it was subsiding I'd stoke it up again. Eventually I moved to a sleepy town and shut up about it.

It's just a relief to be old, grey and with a life to boring to bother with. That was the plan.