Do you ever feel revengeful or cynical??

Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 11:48 pm

kitesandtrainsandcats wrote:
Pepe wrote:
People can easily be set up to look bad simply by *reacting* aggressively to abuse.

Yep, and in this world the "right now" has become the only reality for far too many people; and the "what happened 20 seconds ago that led to the right now" doesn't even exist in their world.

Precisely.

This can be seen in evidence in the media, all the time.
And they wonder why they aren't respected, these days. :roll:

And one more thing,

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 1:15 am

I have always been a revengeful person. Get on my bad side, there was always trouble from my end. :lol:

Worst one I ever did was a public hanging, figuratively speaking.

Sometimes you don't need to seek revenge if they are already caught or there are natural consequences for them so no need for revenge if they are getting their karma.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 1:37 am

Cynical and vengeful? Those are among my better qualities. :mrgreen:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 1:40 am

Only on days of the week that end in Y. :twisted:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 1:40 am

Pepe wrote:
People can easily be set up to look bad simply by *reacting* aggressively to abuse.

That's why you only inflict curbstompings away from prying eyes. That said, it doesn't matter how one looks so long as people understand to give one space and not intentionally antagonize that person.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 3:45 am

League_Girl wrote:
I have always been a revengeful person. Get on my bad side, there was always trouble from my end. :lol:

Sometimes you don't need to seek revenge if they are already caught or there are natural consequences for them so no need for revenge if they are getting their karma.

Why do you think I said, in the past, that you have "a sting in your tail?" 8O

And one more thing,

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

Danusaurus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Oct 2020, 2:47 pm

Pepe wrote:
Danusaurus wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Danusaurus wrote:
Hey all,

and they send people to call me names even at 3am in public places.

Could you be the victim of a gangstalking campaign?

Absolutely that's exactly what it is. It gets very tiring and it bothers me cause its right when I want to have some time out n about in quiet otherwise turning a blind eye wouldn't bother me so much but I shouldn't have to listen to people call me retartded etc when I'm out at 3am And offer them a right to have their say to my face except they just deny they said anything. They love making me seem like I have some weird paranoid psychosis for some reason. .. it's very strange. Most of the time I don't care too much but at stupid hours like that .. hard for anyone to just have to put up with derogatory comments and be expected to just shut up. Or am I wrong here ?

Do you feel people follow you around?
If so, do you have your mobile phone with you at the time?

When I was stalked, a lot of it was through having my mobile phone on me.
Simply having the phone off doesn't stop the global positioning feature.
You need to take the battery out of the phone to disable it.
I virtually never have the battery in it and only carry my phone with me in case my car breaks down, etc.

Of course they do but mostly I'm ok with it. I just don't like the derogatory remarks especially around my diagnosis . In fact it bothers me more to be made to feel ashamed of being autistic than what I do in private places. As reality is we all do things in private and it's completely normal. What I really am super intrigued by is why would an organisation want to gangstalk someone with ASD?? Like their must be much better targets of far more interesting nature, wouldn't you think so??

Danusaurus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Oct 2020, 2:54 pm

It's good to see I'm not alone in thinking about being the topic. :twisted: :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 3:21 pm

I refuse to give in to cynical ways of thinking.

As for seeking vengeance, two people in my family who I would seek revenge against are my uncles who believe the spectrum isn't real, that the only way for a man to fully "man up" is to enlist in the US Armed Forces (which is something I have no plans on doing), and settle down before doing anything else. :evil:

They both are morbidly obese (about 300 LBS each), but they both believe themselves to
be the fittest people in my family.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 3:39 pm

Pepe wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Why do you think I said, in the past, that you have "a sting in your tail?" 8O

I don't remember seeing that comment from you. Must have been a while ago.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 3:43 pm

Pepe wrote:
Dude!
Snap out of it! 8O

There's nothing to snap out of.

There's the intelligent and non-violent, ie. the weak/slave group.

Then there's the dumb and violent - ie. the strong/master group.

Sharp minds subservient to sharp elbows because violence and capacity / willingness toward violence is physics and physics trumps ideas or even quality of ideas any day of the week.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 6:07 pm

League_Girl wrote:

This is unfortunately true given the current circumstances that plague our world as of now.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 6:08 pm

Only on days of the week that end in Y.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 10:20 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Only on days of the week that end in Y.

You already said that. :mrgreen:
Perseveration,
Or,
Mental stimming? :scratch:

And one more thing,

Danusaurus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Oct 2020, 9:04 pm

So met a girl who's an nt and like every other one in my life I've come across ( weirdly even other guys to a huge degree) as usual she's wanting me to be someone else , something I've no interest in being and something that is somewhat painful. I can't explain it any other way metaphorically. I realised in this particular instance it's irrelevant about her speech.. I just end up in the same way, physically and mentally. So I'm just going to fight my thoughts of will I or won't I.. I'm just in a state of the most obscure depression and I can say depression cause it's been well over two weeks of constant internal pain anyhow but this is my final straw with nt's, people in general, life, anything, I feel relief inside for some strange reason and this is like a motivator for my final chronological clocks curtain. But I also feel a massive universal black hole that is my everything that once was, could have been, and whatever is left of me. You know your a piece of s**t when he suicide call back service hangs up on you twice. That's reality. No long is it: it is, therefore I am. I learnt that everyone has a BS agenda, fake, liars and don't really give a s**t about humanity and are assholes better yet.. bastards. All my total of 2 friends don't speak to me are the above and can go to hell for their input in destroying my life and/or not trying to help in anyway whatsoever to improve it. All their actions smell of BS and have only aided in being everything except a friend. I don't even know what one is, so it's probably me. They only want me to remain alive so they can help themselves. Or given what I've gone through.. likely waiting for their insurance policies on me to allow them to successfully take me out. It's probably with. Much assistance from my family.What makes me most livid is they lavish on themselves and rather than help me they choose to refrain from aiding me with coping mechanisms weather legal or not but have no issues with helping themselves and their cliques to f**k my life in the process. Bastards. I hate people and I don't care anymore.. NT or not, they know they do it. They know my condition with ASD yet they still treat me as a science experiment. Bastards are my family n so called friends.

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 7:57 am

In short, yes there are times where I feel revengeful. The catch is that I must outsmart my targets without resorting to violence. I find weak points in their armor and start by cracking it when I need to. Small things can grow to bigger things if you can get under their skin. This is a slow process, but eventually they tire of being damaged instead of causing damage. I have had decades of experience doing this form of revenge.

As for the people that vocally harass you, I would suggest a voice recorder. Please check the local laws on using one before you record people. Those can be very handy for providing evidence. In a “our word vs. your word” situation, it is better to make it them against their own voices. You can hold an upper card if you play it right. I routinely carry a voice recorder on my job because I have been bullied by a position of power and now have evidence of this issue to give HR when I move on. I might not win the battle directly in a fight, but I will win the war eventually when I leave. Said bully will lose their high position, but I want it to happen at the right time I pick.

When I was bullied as a kid, I would resort to violence automatically since I had violent bullies. In the past, I did some dangerous stuff (used poisons, weapons, etc.) to bullies that would likely get me jail time if I did that today. Growing up, I learned that there is a better satisfaction if you can outsmart them at their own game without needing to resort to their level.