when you really want to talk to a specific person...

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

aerithstrelitzia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Oct 2023, 2:31 pm

I have this friend. let's call them "G".

"G" and I have not known each other for very long, only for about a year now. I was introduced to them by proxy of one of my other friends (who I have known for a VERY long time) and I took a liking to them because we like a lot of the same video games. it is also worth noting that, somewhere along the line, I ended up developing a crush on them. I confessed my feelings, they didn't feel the same but we've remained friends. however, I'm struggling trying to Not feel that way towards them. (they're really pretty!! ! aaaaaaaaa!! !!)

anyways, even though I've been hanging out with one of my other friends all day, I've had an overwhelming desire to talk to G? but I don't know what to talk about (I don't want to talk about my interests because I'm worried they're getting annoyed with me because of that) and I don't wanna bother them, but I want to talk to them so badly. I have no clue why, but I do.

so... advice?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2023, 2:55 pm

My advice would be to be careful not to scare the person off by being too needy. If you want to talk to them a lot and often, and they want to talk to you only occasionally, it might cause problems.