My interest in this world is that which is not of this world

Page 7 of 8 [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 10:04 am

aghogday wrote:
Once one Masters REAL Magic; Magic Becomes REAL Life; And God as REALAGAPE LoVE NOW too..:)

That's part of why I never got people who had the transactional approach of just trying to evoke/invoke angels, demons, Olympic and planetary spirits, etc. to try levering the world around them without working on themselves. It's like playing a role playing game where you work your arse off to win the game as a level 1 character without just taking the time to level up. Similarly with this stuff it's upgrading your own software and firmware and by the time you do that you find out that most of the eccentricities that caused you to need to change x, y, and z situation directly in the world around you through spirits either resolved itself or ceases to be something that you'd have on your plate as a problem anyway.

That said I would suppose that it's impossible not to at least improve a little if you're doing invocation/evocation, just that I'd think having the 'Know thyself' goal and seeking integrity through mystic practice as your high water mark you'll be far better off and have much less of a chance of popping your cork as they put it.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 10:45 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Once one Masters REAL Magic; Magic Becomes REAL Life; And God as REALAGAPE LoVE NOW too..:)

That's part of why I never got people who had the transactional approach of just trying to evoke/invoke angels, demons, Olympic and planetary spirits, etc. to try levering the world around them without working on themselves. It's like playing a role playing game where you work your arse off to win the game as a level 1 character without just taking the time to level up. Similarly with this stuff it's upgrading your own software and firmware and by the time you do that you find out that most of the eccentricities that caused you to need to change x, y, and z situation directly in the world around you through spirits either resolved itself or ceases to be something that you'd have on your plate as a problem anyway.

That said I would suppose that it's impossible not to at least improve a little if you're doing invocation/evocation, just that I'd think having the 'Know thyself' goal and seeking integrity through mystic practice as your high water mark you'll be far better off and have much less of a chance of popping your cork as they put it.

For me at least; Any Instructions or Guidelines as far as Mechanical Cognition goes, takes me out of the Realm of the
Mystic and Magic and Overall Higher Other Wise Hidden Human Potential Yet to Come Revealed and Practiced as Real.

It's a little bit like Reciting John 3:16 and Romans 10:9; and expecting to Get a 'Welfare' Ticket to Heaven in a Dirt Nap;

Particularly, for So-Called Christians Who Don't Get Whoever Wrote John 14:12 that clearly says you can do more than Jesus as Just Another Humble Yogi-Like Teacher That Perhaps You Will Come to be Now as Folks Continue to Do so, too.

There are Systemizing Scientist Thinking Mostly 'Left Brain' Metaphor Folks in every Group; Scientist or Fundamentalist
Church Goer and or Atheist as in Substance they are all Missing the Essence of the Higher Force of Agape Love Within as
This Comes From a 'Right Brain' Metaphor of Higher Overall Human Potential in Seeing and Doing Bigger Picture 'God' Life.

Meanwhile, Folks Put Love on a Cross and Fail to Do Love. But on the other Hand, Some Folks Persevere and LoVE NoW anYWay at Hand, Always in this Generation Now; as the Kingdom of Heaven Come Real Now as Love Within as 'Luke' relates too; Coming Incarnate LoVE NoW too in Agape Way That is Real. Words Aren't necessary at all; a Dance will Do.

Anyway; 'Agape Love' is 'a Place' Within, inside, outside, above, so below and all around now;
Where JusT About Everything Falls Together Like a Complete Puzzle of Magic Always Getting
Better Putting Together More Pieces That are Always Complete and Getting Even Better Now;

Effortless
Crossing a
Tight Rope;

Evolving Souls Now
So Far Out of Entropy
Ageless and Timeless For Now at Least;

But Again; Without the Essence That is Real Agape Love Within or Whatever ya wanna Name IT;
IT's Just Another 'Word Salad' that someone like Fnord Will move all around; and still IT will mean nothing to him in Essence.

Meanwhile; Those who Try Their Best Now to help someone Rise Up a Little Further toward the Maslow Pyramid Capstone
of Self-Actualizing, Ascending, Transcending Agape Love Will Clearly See the Issue That Others are Not Willing to Climb;

And Those 'In The Know', Feel, And Sense oF 'IT'
Understand 'They' Have Forevermorenow to 'Get It' As 'IS'
by Their Choice Alone With A Little Help From 'Friends', if 'They' Care to See 'IT', Allone.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Bether3
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Oct 2018, 2:44 pm

aghogday wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
aghogday wrote:

For me at least; Any Instructions or Guidelines as far as Mechanical Cognition goes, takes me out of the Realm of the
Mystic and Magic and Overall Higher Other Wise Hidden Human Potential Yet to Come Revealed and Practiced as Real.

It's a little bit like Reciting John 3:16 and Romans 10:9; and expecting to Get a 'Welfare' Ticket to Heaven in a Dirt Nap;

Particularly, for So-Called Christians Who Don't Get Whoever Wrote John 14:12 that clearly says you can do more than Jesus as Just Another Humble Yogi-Like Teacher That Perhaps You Will Come to be Now as Folks Continue to Do so, too.

There are Systemizing Scientist Thinking Mostly 'Left Brain' Metaphor Folks in every Group; Scientist or Fundamentalist
Church Goer and or Atheist as in Substance they are all Missing the Essence of the Higher Force of Agape Love Within as
This Comes From a 'Right Brain' Metaphor of Higher Overall Human Potential in Seeing and Doing Bigger Picture 'God' Life.

Meanwhile, Folks Put Love on a Cross and Fail to Do Love. But on the other Hand, Some Folks Persevere and LoVE NoW anYWay at Hand, Always in this Generation Now; as the Kingdom of Heaven Come Real Now as Love Within as 'Luke' relates too; Coming Incarnate LoVE NoW too in Agape Way That is Real. Words Aren't necessary at all; a Dance will Do.

Anyway; 'Agape Love' is 'a Place' Within, inside, outside, above, so below and all around now;
Where JusT About Everything Falls Together Like a Complete Puzzle of Magic Always Getting
Better Putting Together More Pieces That are Always Complete and Getting Even Better Now;

Effortless
Crossing a
Tight Rope;

Evolving Souls Now
So Far Out of Entropy

But Again; Without the Essence That is Real Agape Love Within or Whatever ya wanna Name IT;
IT's Just Another 'Word Salad' that someone like Fnord Will move all around; and still IT will mean nothing to him in Essence.

Meanwhile; Those who Try Their Best Now to help someone Rise Up a Little Further toward the Maslow Pyramid Capstone
of Self-Actualizing, Ascending, Transcending Agape Love Will Clearly See the Issue That Others are Not Willing to Climb;

by Their Choice Alone With A Little Help From 'Friends', if 'They' Care to See 'IT', Allone.

I just want to let you know that I really enjoy reading what you write, (and I wish that I could reply to it all in full and in kind.) There is so much Truth and beauty in it. Keep it up, keep shining! Namaste, my friend. :heart:

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2018, 3:08 pm

Bether3 wrote:
I just want to let you know that I really enjoy reading what you write, (and I wish that I could reply to it all in full and in kind.) There is so much Truth and beauty in it. Keep it up, keep shining! Namaste, my friend. :heart:

I totally like your sense of irony. :heart: :D :heart:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2018, 10:21 pm

I tune in to Akiane sometimes just to catch up on how she, her art, and her philosophy are evolving. This one's particularly touching, the painting itself is pretty powerful but reading her thoughts on it also drive the point home poignantly. It reminds me that there's an absolute beauty undergirding all of this, and for as much as it might feel like rough-and-tumble 'dog eats dog' from top to bottom that's not the totality of things. I really enjoy being reminded of that.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2018, 6:27 pm

Bether3 wrote:
aghogday wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Effortless
Crossing a
Tight Rope;

Evolving Souls Now
So Far Out of Entropy

Smiles, my Friend; There are Many Folks ‘Labeled’ or Not; On An ‘Autism Spectrum’ Like ‘us’;

Those Are the ‘Autistic Folks’; i ‘Meet’ iN REAL LIFE MOST; Real Angels Walking In Our Midst;

And Truly Artistic And So Fully Alive Feeling And Sensing So Much More Of What IS Real In Life;

Hopefully, We Will All Help To EnCOurage Them to ‘Speak’ Out With All THeir iNsights As Light About Life.

‘Namaste’;
That’s ALL(God) i
Need to ‘know’/Feel/Sense
NoW
With heART With SmART iN Truth
iNheriting tHe Art oF eARTh NoW
Giving And Sharing Back More
Light
As
Love
NoW
Than
Taking
And Or Hoarding..:)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2018, 6:43 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I tune in to Akiane sometimes just to catch up on how she, her art, and her philosophy are evolving. This one's particularly touching, the painting itself is pretty powerful but reading her thoughts on it also drive the point home poignantly. It reminds me that there's an absolute beauty undergirding all of this, and for as much as it might feel like rough-and-tumble 'dog eats dog' from top to bottom that's not the totality of things. I really enjoy being reminded of that.

A Great Video my Friend As With Enough Poetic Words Fully Holy and Sacred in Meaning
And Purpose; And Enough Visual Art Along With Music That Does Relate And
Make Higher Frequencies And Vibrations Of Life in Synergy Of All Energies
For Our Human Potentials NoW iN Continuing Ascending Transcending
Beyond 'All' of Life's Worries; As Far As Illusions of Time, Distance,
And Space; And Matter As That Still Comes And Goes Truly iN LiGHT
Out oF dARK;
'ALL' That's
'Left'
iS An Eternal
NoW As A Gateway Illusion
Within 'tween God and Human
Is Dissolved aS One Existence Forevernow;
True; Easier to Explain IT to Those Who Have Some Reference Point
oF An Actual Feeling And Sensing oF Forevernow When All iS oNe Force of Pure Love;
No Need
For Definitions,
Words, Pictures;
Or Music Once one Arrives At Now
As Brush And Paint And Master Peace Painting Whole;
Really OverAll
Not That Much
oF An Uncommon
Experience And Nation of Being
Multi-Uni-Verse Whole; Just Different Human
Languages SPeaKinG As Ocean WHole CoMes iNto VieW As Be NoW..:)

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 12:19 am

This is probably the third Mark Stavish interview on Egregores that I've posted here but I really think it's important for a lot of reasons. People get the idea that magic, the occult, mysticism, etc. is this narrow sort of closed box where - even if they believe it's a real phenomena - they tend to consider it as something which just doesn't touch life much unless they're willy paying attention to it, doing rituals, meditating, etc.. This book is really a commentary on the nexus of how occult causes become the political, the cultural, how constant convection happens between the two, and in contradistinction to the title of a world which is 'not of this world' this really underscores just how intermingled and merged the two are, how mystical every day life is and how vanilla normal and familiar the occult is on so many levels.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 10:25 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
This is probably the third Mark Stavish interview on Egregores that I've posted here but I really think it's important for a lot of reasons. People get the idea that magic, the occult, mysticism, etc. is this narrow sort of closed box where - even if they believe it's a real phenomena - they tend to consider it as something which just doesn't touch life much unless they're willy paying attention to it, doing rituals, meditating, etc.. This book is really a commentary on the nexus of how occult causes become the political, the cultural, how constant convection happens between the two, and in contradistinction to the title of a world which is 'not of this world' this really underscores just how intermingled and merged the two are, how mystical every day life is and how vanilla normal and familiar the occult is on so many levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhRzORqNa0E

Egregore; an interesting Term as that Relates to 'Collective Consciousness' and 'Group Think' and additionally a
more modern term that is currently 'the fad' as part of Group Think too as 'Meme'. Not Surprisingly, this older Term
Originates from a Poet named Victor Hugo who created it 'on the fly' in 'Poetic State of Flow as Mind' 'back then now'.

A Small Sea Creature Named the Nautilus Creates a Shell that Lasts in the Fossil Record for over 300 Million
Years that reflects in 'Pattern of Design' Galaxies, Hurricanes, and the Spiral of a Human Fetus in resting
Comfort Position of nesting in Mother's Womb. In fact, this Nautilus Shell is considered such a work of
Art by this Tiny Sea Creature that one will find Humans Duplicating Paintings of this Work of Art
by the Nautilus as lasting Eons still in Art Galleries where folks pay Huge Sums of Money
for a replication of what a Tiny Sea Creature was capable of doing over 300 Million
Years ago with Zero Pre-Planning; Nope, no Team of Architects required to
Build this Small Sea Creature's Home lasting over 300 Million Years still.

Not Likely the Pyramids will last that Long and surely not Twin
Towers when Humans Blow them up for common Memes Then:

Where that Meme leads to a Country Following Blindly to invade
A Country that was not even really involved in Blowing up the Twin Towers.

True, the Egregore is the Collective Mind of Human where it comes together in Group
Think to Imagine and Bring to Fruition Incredible Sub-Conscious and Conscious Group Think
And Do Dreams and Truly Horrible Nightmares too. And True, these Memes are often not Pre-Planned
as they Naturally Happen in Group Dreaming, Thinking, and Doing and then a Poet Like Victor Hugo or just
another 'No-Name' Person off the Street these days Starts a Chain Reaction in Broad Band Internet Way and voila
Suddenly a New Meme like 'SJW' arises and lasts until that Fad Egregore Naturally Fades away like the Pyramids will
Eventually take Longer to do; while Meanwhile, the Nautilus Shell is the Champion of Existence more just coming
From the Instinct of a Meek
Small Creature with a most
Lasting Record of 'His' Building
'Spirit' to exist and overall TenaCity to continue to exist;
For true, no doubt the Humble Dragon Fly and Roach will outlast Human by far, by far, by far, more, more, more,
Without ever a Word Written as any Tool Needed for a Forage of life but what they are born with on born on date still.

"Secrets in Plain Sight", are here to See Everywhere Within, inside, outside, above, so below and all around for it is true
the Within of our Subconscious Mind and Conscious Mind Orchestrates the Symphony of our Realities Mostly without
any Pre-Planning at all; in other words, Chaos as Art of Existence that is beyond our Conscious Minds in Control as
Free Will is only Relative as far as how We Direct How We Feel and Sense Life Now Based on Mastery of Bio-Feedback.

And While it's True; that the Instincts Turned on in the Ant in Epigenetic Effect by Environmental Influences to
Build Together a Huge Mound to Live in That no one Part of the Ant Colony can conceptualize as Whole; As of
Course this applies to the Bee Hive in Similar Eusocial Group Effort of Building something so much Greater
of Beauty as we Humans come to Feel and Sense what they all accomplish now; is Just Nature at its
Best Doing Art over Systemizing Science now for this is no Experiment; this is Life as Life
Comes as Art and Human tends to Organize it Systemizing it Concrete as Black and White
Angles of Building now that Can and Will be Created and Measured
again and again the same through the Pre-Planning Designs of Architects
More as True, Art comes into Play too in Original Ways of Human Creativity in
How Building comes more as Spirals as the UniVerse Flows More as Art in 'Quantum Way'
Than the 'Older Ways' of 'Science' so far now in tiny Human Views. Smiles; According to Poetic
Communities who study the 'Science Forms' of Poetry as Assessed From Poets who supposedly
Created those Forms in original ways as they did; Many of the ways i wrote all Naturally and Instinctually
and Intuitively in ways that i did not pre-plan at all; not unlike the Nautilus too; yes, they assumed i studied
the Form of others; where no, i did not; as even my Wife when she watches me Write asks is that a Program
From the Computer that Creates those ornate Lamps as i Flow aLong, go aLong, and Write; as i say no; it is flow; i am the
Nautilus
just
doing
what God
Naturally does
Flowing as A River
Does with No Effort
in Endless Bliss of Just
Existing now in Peace and
Harmony and Balance for it is
true whatever comes after that
is just for the Shell of what i did;
Within Inside, outside, above so below
and all around; the only Difference Between
Me and God is God is the Nautilus Shell of all; better put the
Being that Creates it all that will Never Be Separated from Form and or Essence too as us too.

Bottom Lines; i Enjoy the Rides As i Flow And Life is Good; what more could God Ask for Big or Small.

Anyway, as far as Secrets in Plain Sight and what Humans are Capable of in Egregore ways of Collective
Consciousness also known as Group think; the Video Below as compiled by a Similar Systemizing Scientist
in ways of Observing Reality and Measuring it and Confirming it in orderly ways of doing that out of what
might otherwise be seen as Chaos instead of Order as Art, Provides a Comprehensive OverView of just how
Much this Egregore Concept as initiated in that Term by Victor Hugo is in Fact the Ant Mound and Hive that
We Humans Create together without seeing how the parts work together in Much Larger View for the Ant Mounds
and Hives in Human Ways we Do Co-Create that are Elegant and Sublime in beyond any Pre-planning way of think
and do now other than what comes in Collective Effort as Brush and Paint and Painting whole we Humans continue
to Paint Holding Hands and doing even More, More, More as the Painting Becomes so large; so Much Harder to See Now.

And as far as the Nightmares of Egregore that Come and Go Still in Collective Consciousness and Group Think Ways
And Memes too; Trump is the Master Joker at Country Level at Least now in actually Pre-planning Chaos to his Selfish
Whims of Desires as any Dark Clown Will do without a 'Soul' that Just Means Empathy and Sympathy and
Compassion that is Real for other Humans outside His Shell that Never grew the Substance of a
Soul that truly makes Humans Great Holding Hands Creating Greater Works of Science and
Art that Help the Group over the Selfish Individual and it is very true as established
with the Egregore Meme through Imagination and Fruition of Dreams Come True
too on the Big Screen that is 'supPosed' to be Ridiculous Comedy as
Far as 'Minions' and the 'Most Despicable Leaders' they follow;
yes, Reality Copies Art as Reality is much more
Bizarre than any 'Minions Movie' now;
for it wasn't too long ago
that it would seem
impossible
that 'the Joker'
off the 'Batman' Movie
or 'Biff' off of "Back to the
Future" would currently actually
Sit and Stand as President of our Country
and Leader of the Free World; i supPose as far
as even Older Stories Go; it's just A 'Matter' of 'Time'
as Truly Stories are Beyond Time, Distance and Space
as they Exist in our Mind as Now, Now, Now, No Matter
How Bizarre the Stories are like 'Back to the Future' and
the 'Minions Series of Movies' and Even Frigging 'Revelation'
Out oF A Bible that some Dude so long ago wrote that everyone
Keeps Repeating in Group Think at Churches all around the Globe still
today even in a 'Nicene Creed' as such at the Church i attend now; so true
i guess it's
just a 'Matter'
of 'Time' Before
not only 'Biff' and
'the Leader' of the
'Minions' comes
to Fruition
From
Egregore
Human
Group
Think;
yeah,
what about
the 'Anti-Christ'
and 'Jesus'; i guess it's
only a 'Matter' of 'Time' with WInks..;)

Anyway, on a more Serious note; These Pre-Planned
Memes of Dark Egregore as Designed to Influence the
Emotions of the Masses are indeed Dangerous to those
who do not Selfishly Benefit Beyond the Benefit of 'the Dark Clown';
But true as 'these Prophecies' are obviously self-fulfilling by Design
of those who Selfishly take advantage of the Easily Led Masses who don't
come to See the more 'Evil' 'Designs' to influence them in Group Think Dark Egregore ways
of Do to come; there arises often a 'Mini-Me Dark Joker' Reflection of 'the' Selfish 'Evil' that Directs
the Dark Egregore Meme at Hand sort of waking up the Masses who are Hypnotized in Group think way
by the Dark 'Minion Leader' Still today. And true that Just Happened in the News this Week and now it just
Depends on who
is Stronger
the
Truth or
Lie for those
in influence of
Egregore in ways
of Dark Group think to
Escape from the 'Rules' of 'Minion Dark
Leader' and to become more in 'Neo' way than Minion now.
It's true, if enough folks develop the Cognitive Tools to See the
Egregore in all its Beauty and Ugly too; 'Fat Bastard as Gold Member' will no longer be in charge..;)

Smiles, my FriEnd, Secrets in Plain Sight, iN All 'The' Ways God Nature Comes to Fruition Now iN Dark And Light too;

Life Is Interesting For Human Beings; Particularly When Dark And Light Clowns Come iN Being to Rule and See.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 10:10 pm

Eh, why not, I'll add another. No clue if anyone's looking at any of this but at least names get circling around people's heads.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 11:48 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Eh, why not, I'll add another. No clue if anyone's looking at any of this but at least names get circling around people's heads.

I for one am always up for An ExPlorE NeW as my Philosophy Teacher
Back in Freshman College Said in A "The Philosophy of Living in a
Technological Society", iN Specialization by Very Definition of Narrow
Associations of Doing Life Lowering A Potential For Human Creativity as
Free Association
And An Ascending
Transcending Expanding
Conscious Mind of Human
That comes Next in Much Greater
Human Potentials in Intelligences that
Most Folks Have Neither Felt or Sensed
or KNowN Before in Even Words Attached
As Abstract Constructs to Attempt to Measure
More of Reality Vague and Sublime with at least
A Metaphor and two and more that at least a Few
Folks Can And Will Agree on what is Mutual And Consensual
Reality Even More Now; Oh God, So Sleepy i am again Well Before NoW
And As Fares the 'MaGiC' Essences
in Life; true, that takes a
Deeper Divine Feel and
Sense of Intent
Shamelessly
Reported
to the
Herd now too
That Yes; Happiness
Is Greatly Reduced when
We Arrive Without a Gift oF Green...:)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2018, 4:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjxugyZCfuw

Yeah; It's True, i fell asleep before i could finish the Last
Comment; but as usual too; I'm 'Wide Awake' Now to
Continue What i Continue to StARt Again Never
Really Ending As That iS HoW
Original Creativity
Goes on
With
no
End or
StArt
Always Beginning
Now; as this Brings me to:

"The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make"

These are Lyrics, Folks Get Paid Big Bucks to Write in
Songs like "This One", "A Million Dreams" From the Movie
the "Greatest Showman"; but truly 'This is me' Fits me Better
as no else can either Wear my Shoes or Unbuckle Them Completely
too as this is my
Voice Original
As Any Foot Print
Will Dance For Free
too in Hands of Write
That are No Fashion but
Original Flow Come to Page
As Even Freer Now to Be but 'You'
'See'; It IS A True Magic Now oF An Actual
Feel And Sense of Creative Flow beyond All
Human Created Words And Beyond all 'Normal'
Senses and What Most Folks Refer to as Feeling too
for it is the Energy of the Synergy of All Rising up as
Foam from the Ocean of Mind and Body Multi-Verse Whole
And yes, Halloween is a Great Day for Folks of All Ages to Return
to the Roots
of their
Childhood
Creativity where
Dark becomes Laughter
And Light Becomes Creativity
More in Dark out of Light that is
Actually No Longer Creative As Heaven
Will Be Within in Wonder and Amazement
Now For Always Something New to See And
Do one
has
not
Experienced
Before; More than
A Physical Reality to
Measure Deep Deep Sown
to Feel and Sense Anew Never
Felt and Sensed Before as the Synergy
of Our Energy is Multi-Colored and Flavored
Beyond All Words of 'fore; Anyway i've Managed
to Fit Semi-Colons and Commas and Periods In; And
That's a Place for So-Called 'Normal' Creativity as if that
even Exists
at all
as Real
Without A
Plan as Any
Child Reborn Again
As Creativity comes to
Light More as Magic as Magic
Comes to Be as Real Now Never
Fully Seen Before As Real As Real Will Be.

It's Like the Experience Last Night in a Free Verse
Flow all Natural in Martial Arts and Ballet Like Dance too
at Super-Walmart as Moving Meditation Takes Me Higher And
Higher out of the "Normal" World Most Experience in Lower Levels
of Conscious Mind not yet Intermixed with Deeper Subconscious Mind/Body
NoW iN knowing/feeling/sensing ways as Another Dimension of Experiencing Life
No Different Really Than a Caterpillar Who has Yet to Immerse from a Dark Cocoon Now;
For True; I used to have no Key to move Through This Door opening up Another World of
Creativity WHere Multi-Views In Free Association Of All Experiences of Life Are More Like
A Waking Dream
Where Life Comes
Free Effortless with
Another Lens of Life's Fruition
Never Worn Before to Read A Much
Bigger Package of Life, Before; Yes, Like
Near-Sightedness that is Suddenly Corrected
for a Bigger View and More Colors and Flavors of
Life in Different Ways That Really Have No Labels at All;
Except Those Patterns of Words that Come Together attempting
to Paint
A Picture
In A Dance
And Or Song
Of What Comes Bigger
As A View of Reality in Another Mindful
Awareness of Being Now; Nice thing about
It, Is, A Dance And Song That Comes From this
New Dimension of Life is the Same Dance And Song
Overall That Brings Ascending Transcending in this 'Other Place'
Now; In Other Words, It All Works Together; no, Smaller Piece less
Integral
than Larger
Pieces of Whole View of LiFE NoW;
Anyway, For Now 'This Is me' But it's True
in A Zen Art of Zen Art Ever Change to Be..:)