WP.net is really a stage for World Domination by Aspies!! !

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2005, 9:35 pm

So then it has come to pass...

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2005, 4:42 pm

QuirkyCarla, release Endersdragon from that dungeon now!! !

We still need him!! !

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2005, 9:10 pm

Hey! I am not going to let you take over the world and get away with it! :evil:

At the very least include me in this... please? :cry:

I just want to be the undisputed and all powerful ruler of a great and mighty territory.... or at least the mildly legitimate and somewhat powerful co-ruler of a not so pathetic swamp land. It is all good.... so long as I get a discount on tasty chicken sandwiches. :)

GhostsInTheWallpaper
Toucan
Toucan

22 Dec 2005, 11:03 pm

I am a spy gathering information on your movements to thwart your silly plan, posing as a friendly NT nerd who admires autistic gifts.

And since NTs are notorious for their duplicitous nature, you don't know what's bull and what isn't with me! Hahaha!

:twisted:

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2005, 2:12 am

mjs82 wrote:
ATTACK OF THE 50 FOOT ASPIES

The key to planet Earth has always been Arizona. The Greeks knew it, the Carthigians knew it and now you know it.

As such I, General Majestic, have devised the following multi-directional co-ordinated attack to limit the fighting to three distinct areas (please refer to Map#457 below).

The first wave of the assault will come not from the West, as the NT enemy is expecting (due to faux rumours circulated on the internet), but will instead come from an intensified hippo effort under cover of storm to knock out the enemies Twinky supply storage facilities at St Joh. With the Twinkys confiscated, morale will be low on the other side. As such, a swift decisive attack from Flag Staff will come in the form of a giant wooden horse, just like the Greeks did to the New Zealanders in Call of Duty: Expansion Pack.

We expect a strong counter maneouvre to take place subsequently to the south. General Sean will lead his Texan militia whose uniform consists of big novelty cowboy hats and rifles to place us in check. Meanwhile, our Japanese-Mexican allies will trail west along the Reasonably Rocky mountains than unexpectantly turn North-East at Bill's All You Can Eat Shrimp Shack. To finish the job, giant pink flamingoes will be brought in for decorative lawn ornament purposes. If the need arises, King Kong and friends will be held in reserve up in Munkytown, but will not be released before the 14th of December. We expect the enemy, with all their advanced weaponry and technology, to only be able to put up a nine-minute fight. There will an after-war party at Smithy's place afterwards, please bring a light salad and bottle of soft drink if at all possible.

After the peace treaty is signed, the state will be broken into four quarters (Which is convenient, as that make 100%). Suitable names have been outlined below. As likely despot of the region, I would just like to welcome all my potential slaves to my regime and look forward to opressing you in the future.

Oh and remember, if you reach into a pile of goo that a few moments ago was what your mum cooked for dinner, you'll know what to do.

Peace out

GENERAL MAJESTIC (MJS82)

MJS82, what you apparently don't realize is that Arizona is far more heavily defended than you could probably imagine in Australia. You do not need a permit to carry a handgun in plain view while you go about your daily buisness, and I think about half the State has permits to carry a concealed one. There are no limits to magazne capacity, asault rifles are legal, and a license for machine guns and/or explosives are also relatively easy to obtain there.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2005, 2:16 am

I know that this thread is a big joke, but...

I don't think using WP as a base of operations for world domination is feasible, but due to recent publicity and a surge in membership, we are probably in a better position than alot of people may think to start a public education campaign as well as a nonpartisan effort to have mental health laws improved upon with the ultimate goal of having those practices standardized worldwide.

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2005, 2:46 am

Arizona is set to fall...

I am a Master Strategist...

Things are in motion...

Stay tuned

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2005, 11:33 am

GhostsInTheWallpaper wrote:
I am a spy gathering information on your movements to thwart your silly plan, posing as a friendly NT nerd who admires autistic gifts.

And since NTs are notorious for their duplicitous nature, you don't know what's bull and what isn't with me! Hahaha!

:twisted:
8O

*locks GhostsInTheWallpaper in QuirkyCarla's dungeon*

Hey, no offense, just playing it safe. ;) :P 8)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2005, 7:53 am

If I were to dominate the World, the Routmasters would be back on all of the Streets of London, but also mass-produced, so that they'd replace the rest of the Busses in all other Major Cities in the World. Also, I would declare World Peace, and anybody who sets off a Bomb, anywhere in the World would recieve Capital Punnsihment for that particular crime. I would also order that Pot Smoking be illegal in every country of the world, unless it's prescribed for Medical Purposses. An improtant law that I'd like to make is that whoever says that people with Disabilities are useless, when a Disabled person is present, must do three months of Community Work, working with the Disabled Population. I would also issue a $500 Christmas Bonus to each person who works very hard to maintain their Health.

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2005, 6:22 pm

So QuirkyCarla, what is your plan?

Any chance of co-ordinating with majestic?

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2006, 8:43 pm

We must somehow take advantage of our deep bond and alliance with cats. They are lethal warriors, and invincible due to the "Don't kill me, i'm cute" defense.

QuirkyCarla
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2006, 12:59 am

Larval wrote:

He does seem to have some good ideas...

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2006, 8:24 am

QuirkyCarla wrote:
Larval wrote:

World Domination? Pfft... i'm over it now... :oops:

QuirkyCarla
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2006, 1:55 am

mjs82 wrote:
QuirkyCarla wrote:
Larval wrote:

World Domination? Pfft... i'm over it now... :oops:

I'll just rule the world by myself then. :twisted:

wayward
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Jan 2006, 11:28 am

I think the code name for our project should be "G-DOM" for "Global Domination." It just sounds better than "World Domination."

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2006, 3:56 am

I've always liked Operation: Desert Furball myself.

But that's just advice coming from an old retired general who hung up his helmet years (weeks?) ago...