Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 8:55 am

hi there. me again.

Wondering if anyone else has a favorite same-sex encounter. I've only had three.

My favorite was when I was driving a taxi, a man who I was familiar with because he worked at a bakery that I frequented.

Anyway, I took him to a GLBT bar in Portland. When I pulled over to let him out, we talked for a minute or two and then briefly kissed. My heart damn near pounded out of my chest. I really wish I asked him out.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 10:12 am

I have yet to have any kind of romantic encounter with anyone. My favorite same-sex experience (if you could call it that) was when I was at my campus's Gay-Straight Alliance meeting. After the meeting adjourned, the president (who had a thing for me and might still do) sat close next to me and asked me how I was doing. Then he told me that he could give me a ride home. That may not sound like much, but I really felt a connection between us during that moment.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 11:10 am

When I was a student I was visiting a friend's campus shortly after we had come out to each other. There was an incredibly awkward "good night" at his door, before he reached out and pulled me inside.

AstroGeek
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 2:49 pm

Still waiting on mine... Maybe in university it will happen. Of course, when I only realized I was gay a few months ago and have only come out to my Mom (who has since told my Dad, apparently) it's not like I'm expecting one.

But one thing I am sure of is that I want to wait for a full-scale relationship before I do anything. When I thought I was straight I knew that was what I wanted. And now that I realize I'm gay I see no reason to change that decision. I guess I'm a bit of a romantic (despite being a cynic).

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

07 Apr 2011, 3:37 pm

One was my first time, the other was with someone younger who I really fancied the pants off - and I though he might feel the same about me but wasn't sure.
So while walking in a park I just took a risk and assumed he did. I put my arm around him and pulled him towards me, and we just melted into each other.
I was right and he did. Perfect in every way, and the memory of it still makes me smile.

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 6:53 pm

I was scared to death my first time. He had the balls to tell me he was HIV+ afterward. Damn near lost it. Tested at least half a dozen times since then.

I've been bi for about 16 years and this was 15 years ago.

The second time was frelling AWESOME! We were at a wine tasting party with a girl I met on and online personal ad. Cold fish she was but the guy I had my first date with in 1996 was there. I was standing in a door threshold and he came up behind me and pinched my bum. I reached behind and pinched his cock. He then offered to take me on a tour of the campus. Barely a second out of the dorm room, we started kissing. We took it to a stairwell where we were almost caught. The adjourned to a restroom with a lock. We just performed mutual masturbation and sucking. Nothing anal. :cry:

Reeeealllllly wished I had a gay relationship when I was single.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 8:03 pm

Long summer nights outdoors in Londonium.
Not that I met George Michael or anybody........just saying. :lol:

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 10:32 pm

The only romantic encounters I've had were with my SO. (I don't consider the few times I'd had random people push themselves on me to be romantic. :? )
So I guess I remember most fondly the first time he said he loved me. It was very early in the relationship, and we were walking through a parking lot when he suddenly stopped, turned to me, said he loved me and kissed me, and then started walking again. It took me completely by surprise. Then again, pretty much everything about the relationship did. :lol:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 12:49 am

My favourite (and only) same-sex moment occurred when I was 14. There was a lot of unresolved sexual tension between a girl in my art class and myself. I guess she couldn't take it anymore because one day we were talking in the stairwell and she suddenly started making out with me. It was electrifying. Looking back, I really wish I had pursued a relationship with her.

LovebirdsFlying
Raven
Raven

25 Apr 2011, 12:58 am

The closest I've come was a two-year relationship with an intersexed man. He was born ambiguous, with the parts from both sexes, at a time when this would result in an automaticac removal of the male parts, and the parents told only, "You have a girl, but she was accidentally born with a penis too, and needs surgery." This left him with the (approximate) anatomy of a woman, but the soul of a man. With no hormone treatments at all, he developed a deep voice and facial hair when he went through puberty, and although he later gave birth, it took him three days to deliver a six pound baby because his hip structure was male.

So, I really can't say I've ever been with the same sex.

I called him my husband and considered us married, but what we had actually undergone was a commitment ceremony at a local Metropolitan Community Church. He could not legally marry me because it said "female" on his birth certificate. He was too old and not healthy enough for the surgery to replace what had been taken from him, and the law would not allow changing his birth certificate without that surgery.

AQ score 35

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 1:37 pm

I was on the wrestling team in high school and I saw a friend of mine getting naked to weigh himself he saw me looking and blushed that was just amazing :D

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

25 Apr 2011, 4:13 pm

Joker wrote:
I was on the wrestling team in high school and I saw a friend of mine getting naked to weigh himself he saw me looking and blushed that was just amazing :D
Mercy me!
* fans face *
Nice. 8)

Noxien
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 May 2011, 3:54 am

Cornflake wrote:
One was my first time, the other was with someone younger who I really fancied the pants off - and I though he might feel the same about me but wasn't sure.
So while walking in a park I just took a risk and assumed he did. I put my arm around him and pulled him towards me, and we just melted into each other.
I was right and he did. Perfect in every way, and the memory of it still makes me smile.

This made me smile, too.

My best memory was with my best friend from high school. He was on the football team, tall, with chiseled Romanesque features, richly tanned skin, blue-grey eyes, and blond hair. So gorgeous it nearly made me sick, and to boot he had uncommon wisdom and the soul and mind of a philosopher. I am not exaggerating a bit about him. If anything I am not doing him justice. Anyway, he was the only person who offered genuine acceptance during a period of total social isolation. We quickly formed a bond and spent a lot of our time together. One night I was staying at his house (his parents sort of adopted me), and settling into bed. He knelt beside me, averted his eyes, and said "I love you". I was speechless. I wasn't sure what to expect next, but he then said it was impossible because he isn't gay. It was both beautiful and deeply painful (and maybe confusing), for it hadn't occurred to me previously how much I was in love with him. I had long ago accepted a solitary fate. It is my best same-sex memory because it was the first time I didn't feel unlovable.

Indy
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2011, 10:52 am

I really liked reading all these posts :D

My favourite same-sex-moment is also my favourite moment ever. It was when I first kissed my partner. It just felt so right. He was the first man that showed an interest in me that didn't make me feel awkward or threatened. I can remember lots of tiny details about our meeting. I'm a mushy romantic!

WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2011, 1:43 pm

Recently, some weeks ago when Jerry and I finished building and planting our elevated garden in the back yard. Landscaping is actually a very satisfying way to spend time with someone.

More distantly, hiking up a mountain. There was a road to the summit I wanted to ride a bike down, but he informed me that I was out of my friggin' mind and said no.

Straight couples can enjoy doing physical stuff together, but I think its really special for gay guys.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

10 May 2011, 4:13 pm

mine was defintley bying my favorite ichiro rookie, it was a complete sexual experiance.
that is all :pig: