Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Maigheo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2013, 4:05 pm

The same. I've had 4 crushes in my whole life. The first one lasted 4 years. The second one 2 years and the last one that I'm still trying to get over lasted 2.5 years. I have the tendency to think of the men I am interested in as some kind of half-gods and everything they do is perfect. It doesn't matter what it is, they cannot do anything wrong in my eyes.

My latest crush was a guy in my class. He is very kind and charming and everyone loves him. He communicates in a generally very playful, flirty way and is often not aware of that himself. He has greyish eyes that in some light turn green and in other light turn blue (I know exactly in which light they have which color, which is simply pathetic). When he talks to you he looks you straight in the eyes, in a very penetrating way and gives you his full, undivided interest. Thing is, he is just very charismatic and does that with everyone but the first time I talked to him I had never seen such a thing before. I thought he liked me and was nailed to the ground with the idea that a man so handsome could show interest in someone like me! All I could think of was..... 'Those eyes'. (What do people generally say about autism and looking at eyes?). From that moment I started calling him Pretty Eyes as a nickname and bothering all my friends with Pretty Eyes and how amazing his eyes were. Of course soon the entire College knew about this, including him. He of course did not make a big deal out of it.. Eventually I got brave enough to confess my feelings for him and.. surprise surprise.. got rejected. Now I'm trying to get over it. Cold turkey. I must say it's kind of hard since this is not even obsession level anymore. It's rather pathology level.