Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2015, 2:51 am

I'm going to go back to work today after over a week of absence because there was no work. I'm glad to go back to work because I need the money, but sure am going to miss the long walks and having time on my hands, so now I have to go back to a boring job.

Outside it's raining, and I love the rain, looks and smells beautiful. today is a so-so day.

How's yours?

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2015, 3:56 am

Not really a good day. Sundays are depressing.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2015, 4:09 am

It's not bad so far, but not great either. I need to be squeezed or pressured somehow. Body issues making me restless and unable to concentrate.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

12 Apr 2015, 11:26 pm

We missed out on going to church cuz I woke up to late which didn't really bother me. I went for a walk which was nice but I feel kind of tired & drained today & my nose is constantly dripping because of allergies.

You must be, said the Cat, or you wouldn't have come here.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2015, 12:28 am

Today was a GREAT day!

Work went OK. Lots of jokes/laughs.

Got an email from a fwb.. ;) :P

Got an update on an investment I've done well on and may invest more into - things are looking really good with this. It's one of a handful of different medical marijuana companies I've bought stock in & it's doing well and all indications are it's going to do much better. It's always a good day when you find out you've made a bit of money. 8)

Talked to my closest friend on the phone this eve. He thanked me for the gift of marijuana I left hidden for him since he's in pain right now with a sprained ankle. Also chatted a bit about the investment opportunity in case his dad wants to gamble on it.

Texted with my high school best friend about said investment and his business plans - nice to keep in touch.

Texted with his childhood best friend about said investment.

Hopefully the stock continues to do well and all involved make some great money on it. Hopefully others I know make some money on it, too. Of course it's a bit of a gamble, but so far they've delivered on every promise since last Summer. Can't count my chickens before they hatch, of course.. but still, so far so good and time will tell..

Kinda half watching a movie now, relaxing to wind down the day.