Does Vladimir Putin have traits of Asperger's Syndrome?

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 12:35 pm

thinkinginpictures wrote:
In all seriousness, I know I can safely say that _ANYONE_ who have been doing well in military service, cannot have anything close to anything related to Autism Spectrum Disorder.

While military service is very rule-bound and traditional minded or whatever they say, it does require great social skills.

Anyone with ASD who's serving in the military, will be victims of bullies.

Putin seems to have done very well in military service. That's evidence enough he cannot have ASD.

We have a member here who served and from things he has has said here and there he also experienced bullying or being unfairly targeted etc

Agree with you strongly. A politician for this long cannot keep up a farce as to their strengths one of which is masterfully handling unusual social situations

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 12:41 pm

Romofan wrote:
However, Porges said Wednesday he had never seen the finished report and "would back off saying he has Asperger's.

I am perfectly ok with that. I hope everybody is having a good Monday!

Smiles, Thanks; It's all Fascinating; Same to You..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 12:44 pm

In all seriousness, I know I can safely say that _ANYONE_ who have been doing well in military service, cannot have anything close to anything related to Autism Spectrum Disorder.

While military service is very rule-bound and traditional minded or whatever they say, it does require great social skills.

Putin seems to have done very well in military service. That's evidence enough he cannot have ASD.

Most people assume that ASD is mainly about lack of empathy. But many people - especially Neurotypicals - lack empathy. You can't use lack of empathy to diagnose anything at all.

Accepted experts inc Dr Tony Attwood have stated that POOR/LACK OF THEORY OF MIND is more apt than saying poor empathy. dr Tony has written and stated in speeches time and time again that some of the most caring kind and compassionate (depending on the book/piece/interview he has used all thesse words) are ppl with Aspergers

My eldee who has severe ASD displaysto me traits of Autism in its most evident and debilitating form-hence he was stated as being in the most severe 1% of observed cases by a team of experts anf going by the form filled out by his own long term nurse it came out the same-
He is extremely loving and empathetic in the sense he feels what is going on v deeply in the other person. If someone ELSE around him feeling sadness (eg therapist) he goes out of his way ti take their hand and kiss it smile at them hug..
He even has a sharp increaae in seizures if a person he knows n is around is distressed

We all noted this. He has graphs that track his seizures using data compiled by me nurses dad and therapists
.. and could only attribute certain rises to this.

So if such a blatant case of ASD doesnt lead to extinguishing of empathy n compassion but the opposite I wd venture to say (and agree with Dr Tony)
That theory of mind is the real issue

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 12:59 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:

Most people assume that ASD is mainly about lack of empathy. But many people - especially Neurotypicals - lack empathy. You can't use lack of empathy to diagnose anything at all.

Accepted experts inc Dr Tony Attwood have stated that POOR/LACK OF THEORY OF MIND is more apt than saying poor empathy. dr Tony has written and stated in speeches time and time again that some of the most caring kind and compassionate (depending on the book/piece/interview he has used all thesse words) are ppl with Aspergers

My eldee who has severe ASD displaysto me traits of Autism in its most evident and debilitating form-hence he was stated as being in the most severe 1% of observed cases by a team of experts anf going by the form filled out by his own long term nurse it came out the same-
He is extremely loving and empathetic in the sense he feels what is going on v deeply in the other person. If someone ELSE around him feeling sadness (eg therapist) he goes out of his way ti take their hand and kiss it smile at them hug..
He even has a sharp increaae in seizures if a person he knows n is around is distressed

We all noted this. He has graphs that track his seizures using data compiled by me nurses dad and therapists
.. and could only attribute certain rises to this.

So if such a blatant case of ASD doesnt lead to extinguishing of empathy n compassion but the opposite I wd venture to say (and agree with Dr Tony)
That theory of mind is the real issue

Agree.

I know a lot of NT-people who displays total lack of empathy, especially towards those with special-needs.

It's not like autistics are psychopaths. I know Aspergers in the 1940's was known as "Autistic Psychopathy", but it was an entirely different context, not to say lack of expert knowledge into autism traits.

"They're just cowards. They should be given the option of serving their country, of face the consequences should they refuse".

"They're just lazy. They should take any work available to them, or go hungry."

"They're just trying to be comfortable. They don't need any special care/treatment."

These are all sayings from which NEUROTYPICALS use when refering to autistics in a negative anti-empathetic way.
It's bullying. It is pure evil.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 1:05 pm

I did not know they used to say those things. But I know many people can be capable with help and have fulfilment. My online friend Scarlit Rose wrote on blogs and in her youtube videos that she believes a lot of adult homeless people she has seen in British Columbia, had undiagnosed conditions including Undiagnosed Autism of any level-'
and were abandoned by their families or the system - and if addicts she believes many became drug addicts AFTER the fact- as nothing else was in their life - inc no way out.

Actual psychopaths are lucky in that most of them are very capable to fit into and adjust in the world, lacking the other things that, with ASD, u have to contend with. They also know how to take advantage of people and those with ASD = the ideal target

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 2:20 pm

"Severity is based on social communication impairments and restricted, repetitive patterns of behavior.

C. Symptoms must be present in the early developmental period (but may not become fully manifest until social demands exceed limited capacities, or may be masked by learned strategies in later life).

D. Symptoms cause clinically significant impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of current functioning."

Good Points on Functioning Well in a Demanding Job Requiring Social Skills, Like the Military.

Working With the Military for Close to a Quarter of A Century; but Protected By Federal Civil
Service Rules That Don't Allow Discrimination for Differences Among Folks, Under Normal Circumstances at least;

It's True, Someone on 'the Spectrum' may Surely Find themselves in a Place like the Military That indeed
Takes Great Social Skills; But What i Noticed About the Navy Then Most as Far as this Goes is A Philosophy
of Taking Care of Your Shipmates, Regardless of External Differences as People who Fall Behind are often
Taken Underneath the Wings of Mentorship.

Honestly, for me, at least, i think i would have done
Worse in the Civilian World, Without The Protection the
Federal Government Provides through the Department of Defense.

There is no Way, i could ever done Any Kind of Active Duty Military
Service; as i demanded way too much Structure then to ever leave the place
Where i am From; As i need that Grounding to Survive, Particularly then, and still

Now.

Although, i lasted 25 Years; in Active Pay Status; and 33 Years of total Active Pay
Status Work; And 19 Years of School, And 3 College Degrees; What was on the outside
did not Reflect the Stress Underneath my Skin; i was always wondering how much Longer
i could keep it all Hidden Inside; Eventually, Stress Comes out When Chronic And Acute too many
years; As indeed, where there comes no place of Sanctity, Re-Creation and Recovery, Stress Eventually
Tortures, Mutilates, Maims, And Even Kills; But that's what Happens when Folks Call You 'Super-Man'
but you are
only Clark
Kent
With Glasses;
Smiles, i was named
Superman at School For
Gaining 3 Degrees at Once;
By Peers and the Same When
i was hurting inside the Most at Work;
Smiles, Now in some ways, i do wear a
Cape; But it's worth Noting That 'Superman'

Did not Do that at work;

It Was Just a Matter of
Finding A 'Telephone Booth' And Changing...

The First Time, i Broke down in College For 3 Months;
After Suffering Severe Depression and becoming somewhat
Hypo-Manic; And Baker Acted at age 21; 'they' couldn't find a
Diagnosis to work for me; let me go; And Summarily i changed
my Course at College From one Degree to Three Degrees; Just
because the Degrees interested me in Anthropology, Social Sciences
Interdisciplinary, And Health Science; My Normal is 'Hypomania'; people
have asked where they can find my kind of Happiness through all the 'Good
Years' outside of 7 years of Severe Depression, Anxiety, And Severe illness through
the course of my Life; i never received a diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome until 47;
it took my Sister until her 50's, when she was diagnosed too; i Never Got a Diagnosis
of Bi-Polar, Not Other wise specified; As No Doctor ever Saw me but in a Dead Zone
for 66 Months; Just coming out the other side in my Normal State of relative Bliss;
Anyway;
if not for
4 Job Changes
in Reductions of
Force and Temporary
Promotions to Stay Employed
in Just a Matter of a few Years;
to keep the Golden Hand-Cuffs
of Retirement, Close to 25 Years
for Early Retirement; i surely could
have likely Made it through with a less
Responsible Job than Athletic Director; a Job
i had no Clue about on a Military Installation selected
for my Computer, And Financial Management Skills; the
Social Part of is what took me down; 31 Employees to Supervise;
131, when my Boss was out; taking care of so many Mechanical
Cognition Duties While doing Social Skills with Open Doors For Fixing
Everyone's Problems; True, my Problem was, i was too scared to say NO.

Obviously,
i don't have the
Same Challenges some
folks have; and obviously
i have other ones, others don't;
That's Life; And Truly this is just about
the way it is for everyone; Take Care of Your
Shipmates is a Best Philosophy oF all; Something
About Bleeding the Same Color that makes folks closer hand-in-hand...

We all Bleed
The Same;
When We
Find Out We
Are the Same Water,
Waves, And Ocean; Generally
Speaking, Our Boats Stay Afloat Better...

i was very Fortunate to Work for the Military....

Very Fortunate, indeed; And Yes Challenged Very Much too...

More than anything; i am fortunate not to have to work for any pay at all now...

Yes; at this Point the
'Golden Hand-Cuffs'
Are Worth it; But
When One Is
in Real Hell;
Obviously,
the Answer is No;
Even, if you don't have
The Courage to Say No.

If a Person is not having problems
Functioning in Life; They don't get
A Diagnosis; At least not now; according to 'the Manual'...

i Am still Assessed as Permanently And Totally Disabled;
My Psychotherapist Writes it as i am not Able to Do What Society Expects.

Other than that;
Just A Diagnosis
of Bi-Polar Whatever
And Autism is enough;

i surely
See Honor;
now, in that assessment...
It's The Social Demands that
make it otherwise, impossible to Thrive...

Yeah; i could go back to work; it might kill
me; but i could do the same Job again;
maybe for a little while; Fortunately,
We LiVE iN a Society
With Empathy
Enough
Still Where
Folks Don't
Require you
to die to Live...

Once You Reach 60, Disabled
in Federal Service, You can make all
the Money You like before conversion
over to Regular Retirement at age 62;
And You have to Provide An Assessment
That You are okay to Be Able to Go Back;
With the Worst Pain Known to Humankind;
i had to Find the Government Laws to Prove
i was eligible for Federal Disability Retirement;
With 'The Portability Act', i was Transferred to Non-Appropriated Funds
From Appropriated Funds to Stay employed; yet, Retain my Retirement
Civil Service Benefits; Just wanting to die, not able to tolerate the
Pain; i had no choice but to work through a Dentist Drill in what
felt like my eye and ear (Type-Two Trigeminal Neuralgia the Suicide Disease, plus 18 Other
Disorders) to find the Associated Laws, To Prove my Case as the 'Office of Personnel Management'
Was Clueless in my Case; i Generated 100 Pages of Medical Documentation and was also
Approved on my First individual Try with SSDI; i just wanted to be put out of my Misery as
NO DRUG would touch that pain; Yet, i only survived for the Livelihood of My Wife; as She
Has Epilepsy with Complex Partial Seizures; she only worked 13 Years and doesn't receive
Much in SSDI Benefits; Smiles; Thing is; Just walking around in Public; no one has any Clue
I've ever had these issues; nor my wife; Typically, People say words to the effect they wish they were Us....

Generally Speaking,
if You get to know someone;
No Matter who they are; You
Find out they have Functional Disabilities
too; the worst one i for one can/will imagine
And relate to Losing too, is the Essence of Love;
That 'Special Other thing' that folks have asked for;
whatever Pill
i am
on...

One
Gift Worth
Keeping; Sure, it is
A Mix of Happy Neurohormones
And Neurochemicals; i get that Part
of 'my Happy Spectrum' from my Mother;
But The Synergy of it is as real as A Blue Sky Morning
And A Most Beautiful Sunset Each Day; different curses; different gifts;

Thorns
And Flowers;
Some Days,
We Rise As
Roses Some Days
Our Flowers Fade to Thorns;
Blessings And Curses; Blessings,
i keep Close Now to Soul i BReaTHE Free...

Yes, Indeed, A Beautiful Monday, i for one See, for now at least, Shipmates....

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 2:34 pm

i had that impression, too, that the navy would be the ideal place (for my brothers who wanted to join military).

hope your wife is doing well. epilepsy is very distressing and the triggers hard (or impossible) to pinpoint and prevent.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 2:53 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
i had that impression, too, that the navy would be the ideal place (for my brothers who wanted to join military).

hope your wife is doing well. epilepsy is very distressing and the triggers hard (or impossible) to pinpoint and prevent.

Thanks Very Much; We Always Live with The Spector That one Day
She Will Not Come Back From a Seizure; Sadly, Sleeping Beauty forever young...

But sure; This Is A Truth of Life For All Of Us...

i only Hope
That She
Goes
Very
Grey With me;

Smile, But True;
If both of us went away
today; it would be like we
Lived Forever Young Now;
Smiles; Just another Gift, i suppose...

i've always felt a Bit Bewitched, for the Gift of my Wife and Life...

Before, in 'the Dead Zone', i never ever thought i would make it until Sixty;
in Fact, i Never Knew, if i could Make it, until the Next Second; Now i don't feel any age at all..:)

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 2:59 pm

surely people can live whole long lives while being epileptic,, my gosh nobody ever told me that was possible :|

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 4:10 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
surely people can live whole long lives while being epileptic,, my gosh nobody ever told me that was possible :|

My Wife has only Had one Grand Mal Seizure in Labor in 1997
With Our Only Child Who Only Lived 51 Days, Spending those
Days With Multiple Congenital Anomalies; It Was Unexpected to me;
But come to find out She had been having Complex Partial Seizures her
Entire Life, ever since She and Her Fraternal Twin Brother, Suffered from Meningitis
As Infants; Although, there is nothing Actually Structurally Found in Her Brain With Scans
that Point toward a Cause of the Seizures. Her family Assumed She was in a Very Bad Mood and Not
Responding to them; Somehow, she hid them from me for the first 7 Years of Our Marriage but there
Were many instances that she was turned away from me rigid and i too thought, "She Was Just in a Mood";
Anyway, After the Grand Mal Seizure, the Problems Grew worse and the Fall She Had in the Shower while
Pregnant was attributable it appears to the the Complex Partial Seizures that Pregnancy Exacerbated for her;

in Fact, the Neurologist believes the Seizures may grow less frequent when she goes through the Change of Life;
As Hormones are associated with the Frequency of the Seizures; unfortunately, no drug helps that much; the
Neurologist Pointed out to us in the last visit that she has on many occasions seen folks Die From Seizures;
But, According to the Science of it; it's usually only during Non-Retractable Grand Mal Seizures;
Which she's only had one; anyway, My Wife is only Willing to take so many Drugs for the Disorder,
not to lost Quality of Life; Chances are the Neurologist might have been trying to give her the
outlier Risks to encourage her to take More Cocktails of Medications that she's not willing to
do for Quality of Life; Interestingly, She Scores 32 on the AQ Scan Test for Autism; While i
used to Score 45, i score 11 Now; However, no Doctor has ever considered any Possibility
that She has an Autism Spectrum Disorder; she felt outcast in life; No Doubt That Being
Outcast for any reason in Life is an Environmental Factor associated with whether
one actually becomes Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Life; as
Obviously When a Person is actually Outcast; The Ability to Experience
Reciprocal Social Communication Becomes more Limited. Our
Environment Determines so Much; but even More so, in How
We are able to Navigate And Adapt to Challenges that
come; Smiles; i'm still adjusting as there is never
Really No End to Change in Life; i tolerate, and
Accept Change Better Now; and in some ways
at least, even thrive off of Struggle; but of
course again; take a factor away like having
to make Money and float to the Surface of the Ocean Easier;
haha, or on the other Hands go Deeper in Some Ways as it's easier to Dive into it..:)

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 4:48 pm

the way you write is the way i do too, except more in depth/structured (there's a point compared to mine, some of which might be put down to poor synaptic pruning- but to me there is a lot of relevance to contribute to the overall message) which feels more immersive.

so it has aspects one can relate to even if not everything is within my grasp.
so thank you!

thanks for the details as now i'm alert to the existence/possibility of non-retractable grand mal seizures - this is useful for me.

interesting that autism can fluctuate- as u two found-
this makes sense as i was worse before, less so now (i thought) but if put in those same circumstances (classroom, grocery store, etc) i become as bad as before. it's' only within my protected, familiar, confined environment that i feel i've improved.
my elder , has graphs to prove with more frequent seizures he regresses for weeks afterwards-- and has more difficulty overall in basic things like walking (he falls constantly as his mind cannot sustain the attention for as long)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 8:02 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
the way you write is the way i do too, except more in depth/structured (there's a point compared to mine, some of which might be put down to poor synaptic pruning- but to me there is a lot of relevance to contribute to the overall message) which feels more immersive.

so it has aspects one can relate to even if not everything is within my grasp.
so thank you!

thanks for the details as now i'm alert to the existence/possibility of non-retractable grand mal seizures - this is useful for me.

interesting that autism can fluctuate- as u two found-
this makes sense as i was worse before, less so now (i thought) but if put in those same circumstances (classroom, grocery store, etc) i become as bad as before. it's' only within my protected, familiar, confined environment that i feel i've improved.
my elder , has graphs to prove with more frequent seizures he regresses for weeks afterwards-- and has more difficulty overall in basic things like walking (he falls constantly as his mind cannot sustain the attention for as long)

"Poor Synaptic Pruning"; As Associated with 'Intense World Theory of Autism', At Least in Metaphor Relates
How i experienced the World Until the Last 7 Years that accompany my Score on the AQ Test moving
From 45 to 11. My Doctors Agree that i must have unpacked Some Epigenetic Potential that i wasn't
using Before; as a Result of the Environmental Struggle of Disorder, Disease, Pain, And Numb
That i experienced for 66 Months; My Understanding is this is what it takes for Epigenetic
Change; Environmental Struggle and Adaptation that also, Like Neuroplasticity may
Be Negative; Additionally as that is associated with the Nocebo Effect in Belief
as opposed to the Placebo Belief in Positive Impact that can and will be as
Powerful as Drug Relief too; And even More so, In Going into Remission
And Recovering from even Terminal assessed Illness; the Mind is amazing;
Particularly, when one considers we will visualize exercising and actually be Empirically
Measured As Growing Stronger From our Imagination, Alone this way; Smiles, My Difficulty
Previously in Life was all about Focusing; as with Low Levels of Latent Inhibition in Blocking
Out And Habituating to Environmental Stimulus in what is Called The 'Default System' of Our Minds;
Without the 'Normal Synaptic Pruning' That comes as a Child; Perhaps, this Relates to Low Levels of Latent
Inhibition; Interestingly, Folks with Lower Levels of 'Standard IQ' now are assessed as less able to Control
Low Levels of Latent Inhibition and Hypo-Frontality that is similar to the experience of Flow but where one
may not be able to return in Balance of NeoCortical control; therefore, the Ideal Way of 'Transient Hypo-Frontality',
allowing one to Temporarily Escape Neo-Cortical Control and Becomes More Immersed out of Past and Future
thinking Neo-Cortical limiting Ways of thought, tapping More into And Immersing oneself into the Subconscious
Mind that Flows More Like A River than Discrete Structures of Reasoning Words That We Attempt to Use to Control
Our Worlds With Order; Not unlike the Angles And Squares of Buildings We Create As Opposed to the Art of Free Nature
That Naturally comes Together
Without any planning input from
Us; for it's
True the
Other Animals
Do the Patterns
of Life, Without Any
Written or Thinking words
to Guide their Instincts, which
may indeed Be What we have Lost more
in Life, really Living in a World of Abstract Constructs Now
that are a tiny part of our Evolution of Being Human; Perhaps,
With So Much More Instinctual intelligences left Cold and Untapped
in Epigenetic Potential, lost and forgotten this way; Smiles; The way
i Write Now is by Feel More Than Preplanning thought; By Song as
i hear my Fingers Dance as the River of my Mind Expands to Ocean Whole
Thought With Letters and Words Coming Together as an Ocean of Song where
Yes, basically,
it's just
another
Flowing Dance;
Then i go back and see
what i learn in the Journey
of the Dance of the Song i Create;
indeed, what i believe is, i was controlled
by Mechanical Cognition so Much in my Life
That i Lost about Half-A-UNiVeRSE of my Mind
And Body to the restrictions That Modern Culture
Brings to Life; True, though of course, i am still now
Loaded With Crystalized intelligence; as Yes, 'Hyperlexia'
is that way, before one develops the Words to Speak and
Uses Fluid Intelligence to Adapt when needed; until the Instruction
Manuals come and Life Becomes a Recipe to Follow, instead of An Art to
Create; Writing, Directing, And Producing Our own Life as Actors, instead
of Audience of someone Else's Play of Life; Smiles, i learn a lot when i am writing
in Flow as i am just uncovering A River of the Treasures i Find across the Journey of
Life Buried in the Subconscious Mind Being Put Together NoW iN A River Beyond planning
Thought;
Smiles, no
Doubt in my
Mind at least, this
is what 'Socrates' Meant
when he said; he knew nothing;
There are days it all comes together
And one Finds it on a Page and says did i really write that;
And then one questions who i is; and find out that i is bigger than before...

As Far as i Can and Will See, So far at least, at 60 Years-Old We Keep Growing
Younger As Souls as Long as We Are Unpacking Epigenetic Potential and Making
Something Out of the Art of Our Souls Free; And to Be Clear, i Believe in Supernormal
but just see it as Nature of Us Greater uncovered; From What i See, Feel, And Sense
Now There is A Deeper Way of Being; A Higher Force Within Our Minds to tap into;
An Autotelic Flow Balancing With Reason; Yin And Yang in Balance As Eastern
Philosophies Relate Similar too; Some of us Drift Away and have a hard time
Finding our Way Back; Anchors and Sails; Not Just as Personalities Different
of Human Being; But Within Our Minds to Develop in Balance too; the
Metaphor, Simple, i like to use that comes from my Hyperlexic Mind
That Loves to Decode Symbols and Create them too is 11, the Alpha-Numerical
Value of the Letter K; Two Ones Bridging together for the Letter H that is the Alpha
Numerical Value of 8; as one may view this as the Infinity Symbol Standing Tall; as
Unity of All; And in this Case Literally the Metaphor of Right Hemisphere of Mind and
Left Hemisphere of Mind Coming Together IN Balance Whole; As Intuition And Reason Join
Hands this way Whole; Interestingly, this Way, The Western Way of Life, HiStorically Now at
Least has been More Rational And Yang this way; As The Eastern Way of Life Now Has Been
More Yin And Intuition This way; As Philosophy, in Eastern Ways is often Discussed with Poetry;
And Philosophy in Western Ways is often Discussed More In Logical Terms; so what's really
Cool this way as Humans Online Hold Hands around a Globe is the Globe is Like A Mind
connecting 'Human Neuron Human Beings' together Now as a Hive Online; Eastern Ways
of Thinking Meeting Western Ways of Thinking More this way; and in doing so, Each And Every
Human is Better Able Now to Adapt their Mind in Balance Where Two Ones Become Greater H's
As 8 Infinity Standing Tall Each; The Natural Synergy of the Evolution of this; is the Same as the
Synergy of my Human Potential As 'H (8)' Becomes Exponentially Greater Versus "11 (K)" Life Where
Separation is a way of Life, instead of Unity of Mind with so much more Human Potential Fulfilled; so
The Effective Result of More Humans Coming into Balance this way, Globe Wide, may have an Unseen
Ultimate impact; Hopefully, Positive that is almost impossible to Conceive individually now that we may soon
See More as a Sum of A Greater Impact As Longitudes And Latitudes of the Entire Mind of Human Neurons on
This Globe Come Together And Finally Become A Total FLoWeR on Earth We aRe Evolved to Be Now; Interestingly,
It is the Western Way
of Logical Thinking
In Systemizing Way
That Provides The
Concrete Interstate
Highway that is the Hive
Online that Prepares a way
for this to be possible at all Globe Wide;
Together Stronger We aRe; my Feeling is
Currently We aRe All Feeling GRoWinG Pains
As A New Flower of Humanity is Beginning to
Bloom in More Loving Colors of Greater Potentials
For Surviving And Thriving With Less Harm to the Rest of Nature;
Where Before, We Were only Skeletons Walking Lonely as Ghosts
on the Earth With Only Old Stories to tell; Now, Just Starting New Stories
Blooming Out of Skeleton Cocoons More With Butterfly Wings Coloring Light
Within, Inside, Outside, Above so Below And Of Course All Around Ocean Whole
Water And Wave
coming Together
Us
that
And
Who
Will
Continue
to Evolve in
A Synergy of
Human Potential
Living Breathing Never
Seen Before; i don't see
A Machine Singularity for
i have come to be a Human Singularity
Whole this Way With My Nature and the
Rest of Nature Free; Science Holding Hands
With Art And just Happier To Be Breathing now;
As Life Becomes An Amazing Adventure Now as
FLoWeRS With Minds to Color Life Ever Greater NoW as Real;
As We Evolve into Who aRe All Along Just Forgotten in Trails
of Stone Rising now to a Top of A Pyramid Capstone to See; Buildings
Fall
Where
Do We Go?
Love Love Love
Love Neither Requires
Worship or Fears Criticism
Love Evolves into Greater Colors oF Light this way.

Smiles; Some Folks Build 'Emerald Forest' Dams (Reference the 1985 Movie)
to Hold The River of Human Potential Back; Other Folks Stand on top of
'the Bridge' And
Make it Rain..:)

Hehe; for now
i'll call myself 'Rainman'
With Smiles; We all Have
Gifts Just waiting to Escape...

There is so much to understand about the World without
Any Words of Common use at all; There are days When 'Foreign Languages' teach more...

And Smiles as Science Shows, There are Some Autistic Folks Who Have Poorly Functioning
Mirror Neuron Systems and Others That More Relate to the 'Extreme World Theory' of Autism;
Smiles, i feel every pleasure and pain of others as my own; Smiles, the World's Pain is too Much
to Bear Now; So, i Dance And Sing Without Ceasing and i finally thrive in a World of my Own; Yes,
Being Super Empathic and So Sensitive to touch that one will rarely bear touching anything Human
Made is both Gift and Curse too; as always
i do my best to See Flowers

Over Thorns my

Rose continues
to Rise Greater this
way than an Alternative

World of Trumps And Putins;

If Either one has any form of
Autism, Essence oF it is surely Not mine now..:)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3010743/

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2021, 8:11 pm

There are rare cases of some people with ASD doing military jobs or committing crimes as if they were NT, although the rest of the autistic population are ten times more likely to be victims than being perpetrators. This form ASD was once known as PDD-NOS.

People with PDD-NOS can do military jobs or commit crimes as if they were NT, because they (people like me) have more intact social skills than the rest of the ASD population. But if you have more severe form of ASD, you probably would not be able to do military jobs or commit all the criminal acts whatsoever, because at this point you lack social skills than people with PDD-NOS according to Wikipedia. So, I would not be surprised if some people with PDD-NOS ruled the country, even if being a president does involve social skills and according to Wikipedia, it is common for people with PDD-NOS to have more intact social skills that may be enough to do government and military jobs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervasive ... _specified

I also explained why people with PDD-NOS have the same criminal rates as the general population, because they can preform neurotypical tasks and have enough social skills to commit crimes or join the military as if they were NTs but with autistic traits that may qualify for a diagnosis of some form of PDD.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=395603&start=16

I also explained that ASD is a such broad disorder that even convicted criminals can be diagnosed with ASD as well.

weirdperson75000
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 May 2021, 2:35 am

It is very, very, very, very unlikely that Putin has aspergers's syndrome and I don't understand how some people could think he's autistic 8O

I watched several documentaries about his life and Vladimir Putin was, among other things, a former child gang member, a former undercover KGB agent (in Germany, during the Cold War) and, last but not least, a ruthless politician... :!:

That is totally at odds with being socially incompetent... :|

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2021, 7:53 am

Is it possible that he might just have PDD-NOS? Assuming if there is enough proof that he might have ASD. A very mild form of ASD.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2021, 4:07 pm

FranzOren wrote:
Is it possible that he might just have PDD-NOS? Assuming if there is enough proof that he might have ASD. A very mild form of ASD.

I think Weirdperson75000 made a compelling argument for why he probably doesn't.