President Biden was and is a Segregationist

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2021, 11:21 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/j ... eline.html

Eventually court rulings took things out of the hands of Biden and the Senate as Brown v Board of Education was severely limited by Milliken v Bradley and other decisions. Those decisions allowed for segregation by school district and allowed for gerrymandering of school districts even when they were obvious attempts to make schools all black.

Those court decisions and obvious "white" and minority flight have left inner-city school districts nearly completely segregated with African American students . 90%+ black student bodies in those schools is the norm. In most of those segregated black schools, normally less than a third of students can pass basic proficiency standards in reading and math. There are many of these schools where no student is proficient in basic math and reading. It's the same across the country from LA to Columbus, OH to Baltimore MD.

After spending decades battling against desegregation, Biden and fellow progressives now fight equally as hard to deny African American families the option to move their kids to better schools.

This is systematic, oppressive racism.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2021, 1:52 pm

Yeah, the Democrats have a long history of racism. They have now conned minorities into believing that they actually look out for their best interests. Amazing.

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2021, 2:32 pm

Hey OP. I found it interesting that this entire thread rants and whines about how institutional racism ISN'T real

viewtopic.php?t=395914

But NOW suddenly it IS real, but only when a democrat did it.

I also find it amusing that some people remember that democrats and republicans "traded positions", but then conveniently "forget" that fact when they get to screech about "democrats' history with slavery" - but also racism doesn't exist any more! Except when it does! Unless it doesn't! White people aren't racist! Everyone ELSE is racist! Unless they're white LEFTISTS, and THEN they're racist! Racism doesn't exist any more! But racism is still a problem!

A problem can't both not-exist, AND be a real-threat. But realizing that takes a level of critical thinking above and beyond "see banana, grab banana, eat banana". Monkey logic works fine in the moment, but jumping off a branch to avoid a spider isn't that great a course of action if you have nowhere to jump TO, and fall. It IS fun though, to keep watching people saw off the very branch they're standing on, and the inevitable look of surprise when they realize they've cut off their own foundation.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2021, 2:38 pm

The old "Racists Switched Parties" story is sooo debunked it isn't funny.

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 4:00 pm

uncommondenominator wrote:
Hey OP. I found it interesting that this entire thread rants and whines about how institutional racism ISN'T real

viewtopic.php?t=395914

I also find it amusing that some people remember that democrats and republicans "traded positions", but then conveniently "forget" that fact when they get to screech about "democrats' history with slavery" - but also racism doesn't exist any more! Except when it does! Unless it doesn't! White people aren't racist! Everyone ELSE is racist! Unless they're white LEFTISTS, and THEN they're racist! Racism doesn't exist any more! But racism is still a problem!

A problem can't both not-exist, AND be a real-threat. But realizing that takes a level of critical thinking above and beyond "see banana, grab banana, eat banana". Monkey logic works fine in the moment, but jumping off a branch to avoid a spider isn't that great a course of action if you have nowhere to jump TO, and fall. It IS fun though, to keep watching people saw off the very branch they're standing on, and the inevitable look of surprise when they realize they've cut off their own foundation.

Damn those Democrats! Sowing racism against black people! ....while also sowing anti-racism against white people! Those Democrats need to realize how many racial problems they cause by acting like racism is a real problem! They're causing so much harm to the black community by not treating white supremacy as a hoax!

Mr Reynholm wrote:

Right? I try to tell this to all my neo-nazi and klansmen friends so they'll vote democrat with me, but then they laugh at me and call me a 'race traitor' for voting for the 'jewish puppet party' :(

In all seriousness:
Of course Joe Biden is a racist. He has a mile-long list of racist credentials but even he can't compare with the candidates from the GOP--at least as far as America's self-described white supremacists are concerned.
This reminds me of something I heard in a debate between Beto O'Rourke (not a fan) and Ted Cruz. Can't remember exactly, but it was something like:
Beto O'Rourke, to Ted Cruz wrote:
You don't think you're racist, but the racists sure seem to think so.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 6:42 pm

uncommondenominator wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=395914

Segregation of schools is clear institutional racism. I'm not sure what you are talking about.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 7:13 pm

Mr Reynholm wrote:

You might want to tell all the Trump supporters who march with Confederate flags about that. They clearly don't realize they're supposed to be Democrats.

They might assault you for suggesting they should be Democrats, but that's between you and the violent far-right extremists.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 2:58 pm

We have so many people who are obsessed with race and victimization. Being convinced that you are a victim is the most sure way to guarantee that you will be a victim of your own self defeating belief.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 8:24 pm

But it seems that people want segregation in America, or at least the BLM seems to want to be separated from the white race in the US nowadays. So if the BLM wants that and it's true, then wouldn't they approve of Biden being one in the past perhaps then?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 9:25 am

Mr Reynholm wrote:

You know just saying something is debunked doesn't make it debunked right?

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 9:47 am

ironpony wrote:
But it seems that people want segregation in America, or at least the BLM seems to want to be separated from the white race in the US nowadays. So if the BLM wants that and it's true, then wouldn't they approve of Biden being one in the past perhaps then?

BLM is not a "thing". BLM stands for Black Lives Matter which is a rallying cry for people who believe that black lives uh, matter. I do believe one or more organizations have arisen and taken BLM as a name, but those organizations are really not all that well known. The vast majority of those participating in BLM demonstrations do not advocate for black and white people to lead separate existences, that is not a common sentiment in the US. In the spirit of full disclosure, I must add that I have no real statistics to back this up, just daily experience living in the US.

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 1:30 pm

So are Trump and the Republican party racist for opposing busing? Would you have preferred Kamala Harris (who supports busing) over Biden or Trump?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 1:45 pm

Well it's just that people calling themselves the BLM seem to be doing things that devide the US so I thought they were more into segregation since segregation is dividing, rather than uniting.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 1:52 pm

ironpony wrote:
Well it's just that people calling themselves the BLM seem to be doing things that devide the US so I thought they were more into segregation since segregation is dividing, rather than uniting.

They're not really intentionally dividing though. It's just that when minority communities try to voice their concerns and perspective those views are immediately dismissed as divisive by people hostile to having those perspectives heard.

Guys like Tucker seem to be very hostile to the idea of minority perspectives being considered valid, dismissing those perspectives as divisive is a tool to invalidate them.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 5:49 pm

Oh okay, it just came off that some of the things they wanted seemed to be divisive. But maybe I am wrong and I can try to keep an open mind :).

salad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 6:04 pm

I don't see the controversy in this post. Everyone knows ive had beef and antagonism with Daddy63 in the past for his terrible views on Israel and for his other weird views, but on the topic of Biden being a white supremacist, a racist, and segregationist Daddy63 is 100% right. I would make the argument that Biden is even more racist than Trump, such as Biden saying that blacks who don't vote for him "aint black", eulogizing white supremacists in the past, calling integrated schools "a racial jungle" and many other racist gaffes that put everything Trump has ever said to shame.

The only reason why no one is calling Biden out as much as Trump even though Biden is way worse is because the media has a strong leftist bias and anti-Trump bias that makes it hard to find objectivity and fairness these days, especially when it comes to objectively showing how terrible of a person Biden is when it comes to leading America. As much as I hate Trump I wish he was leading America instead of a white supremacist shamelessly masquerading as an enlightened savior who cant even remember his own name most days.

Master Oogway