Page 3 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 5:47 pm

Cornflake wrote:
1,300 posts and 58 topics created per day doesn't look like a dead site to me.
They can't all be going to PPR. :wink:

The only sections that are thriving are the off the wall, L&D, news and PPR. I'm bored with Russia now. The GAD is the one that's most dead.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 1:07 am

Joe90 wrote:
This site is as dead as the dodo. So boring. I want exciting new material to read. :o

it happens

what do you want to liven things up?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 4:15 am

It appears I'm not the only one who thinks WP is dead. Other members have said so too.

Random discussion is only thriving with the "last thing you ate" threads but I don't really find those very interesting. I prefer discussions and people's experiences.

Maybe because I'm an addict I think some others should be addicts too. :lol:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 4:29 am

Joe90 wrote:
It appears I'm not the only one who thinks WP is dead. Other members have said so too.

Random discussion is only thriving with the "last thing you ate" threads but I don't really find those very interesting. I prefer discussions and people's experiences.

Maybe because I'm an addict I think some others should be addicts too. :lol:

I'm pulling my weight in terms of posts. 8)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 7:10 am

Russia and Ukraine are not “boring” to those in central and eastern Europe….trust me…

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 7:44 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Russia and Ukraine are not “boring” to those in central and eastern Europe….trust me…

I never said it's boring, I've just gotten bored of it all. I think it's because I hear contradicting information about it every day and also I'm trying to avoid it otherwise I'll just start worrying again.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 12:23 pm

Not quite dead yet, the lack of fast movement isn't rigor mortis so much as arthritis.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 1:43 pm

I stand corrected. The site has noticeably less activity than a few years ago. There are long periods during the day when it is less active than a dead sloth on Prozac. I've only been back three days now, but am already losing interest in staying.

I've just had a look at the front pages of the site. None more recent than four years ago. In the Autism News section there is an article expressing concern at the upcoming US presidential election between the contenders Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton. :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 2:23 pm

Radish wrote:
. . . In the Autism News section there is an article expressing concern at the upcoming US presidential election between the contenders Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton.
That topic was replaced four years later by threads related to Trump's attempted re-election and his subsequent legitimate and legal defeat during the 2019 election.  Since all challenges to that defeat have themselves been defeated, there is not much left in the political arena to talk about, except reruns of the same old partisan battles.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 2:28 pm

Fnord, I'm referring to this article in the "Autism News" section of the site:

https://wrongplanet.net/important-elect ... -autistic/

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

13 May 2022, 3:47 pm

WP lives on (just?) through the forums alone - the front pages died years ago, unmissed by most here I suspect.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 5:58 pm

Actually, lately this place has actually been quite lively. There's been new threads posted each day in my favourite sections, and new posts added to recent threads each day.

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 May 2022, 12:46 am

I wouldnt call it dead. But it seems less active as you stated, no big updates or anything. I guess there are things that need to be updated, but the forums are still active it seems, atleast during the whole time I've been reading them. I havent been around for a long time to say for sure, but I think forum activity is still strong.

About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 3:53 am

What I've noticed is it's lively in a sense, but each area seems to have a limited user base. A few people doing a lot of posting.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 8:04 am

That's the way it is in all forums.

We happen to have plenty of "action," it just so happens.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 11:09 am

You all need to post a new thread to give it an extra buzz!