Page 3 of 12 [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Apr 2005, 6:37 pm

wot?

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life." John 3:16

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2005, 7:39 pm

Life is punishment
A

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Apr 2005, 6:49 am

y do u say that?

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life." John 3:16

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2005, 11:12 am

I just feel like life has nothing satisfying in it and neither will eternal life
A

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2005, 2:17 pm

An eternity of this? Oh dear God no, please no I'll do anything - just please don't grant me eternal life..... :cry:

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2005, 4:41 pm

almost didnt recognize ya there tafkash. where ya been big homie.
A

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Apr 2005, 5:51 pm

have u 2 Prayed bout this probs/ diffeculties. if u do i know God Will help u with it.
God Bless
Fiona

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2005, 6:39 pm

axelkat wrote:
almost didnt recognize ya there tafkash. where ya been big homie.
A

I bin hangin' wit' ma homies, dawg! Word!

Errrmmm.... not really.... :oops: I've been sorting c**p out of various kinds and feel a little better with the world now.... You know how it goes... :wink:

fionanban wrote:
have u 2 Prayed bout this probs/ diffeculties. if u do i know God Will help u with it.
God Bless
Fiona

She don't know me vewy well, do she? :lol:

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2005, 8:57 am

ya just gotta give her time.
A

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Apr 2005, 6:25 pm

y don't u check out the "Prayer 4 wrong planet and it's members" thead. if u have a prayer request post it on there and we will pray 4 u. i feel that prayer 4 wrong planet and it's members will sergthen the forums.
God Bless
Fiona

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2005, 6:30 pm

thats it, some of you people need to realize that not everybody is Christian. I dont need prayer but I will make a request for you to put a sock in it. aight?!
A

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2005, 7:05 pm

axelkat wrote:
thats it, some of you people need to realize that not everybody is Christian. I dont need prayer but I will make a request for you to put a sock in it. aight?!
A

You go girl, errr, guy!! !! Stick it to the man, errrr, woman!! ! Oh, never mind....... :oops:

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2005, 7:19 pm

It is a waste of time and energy to contimplte why we are the way we are. What is more relivant is makeing use of our unique situations.

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2005, 10:51 pm

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
8O What he just said. ^

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2005, 10:59 pm

tom wrote:
I feel very suprised when I see Christian aspies on the net. I just don't understand how you could reconcile that belief with who you are. Seeing as lots of religious people believe God "speaks to them", does he ever provide an apology or explanation as to why some people have to have asperger's, or any condition or disability?[/i]

There's a lot of differnet ways you could argue that. One is that the ultimate religious truth is much closer to Buddhism, that we're here to experience the world, and that it's all a learning process. In that case we've been almost everything else and just hadn't gotten arround to being autistic yet (an astrologer told my mom that I was an old soul almost done with his journey and I've talked to other aspies who heard similar things).

The other possibility - were just another sign of the decay of genes as well as humanity via original sin. I really don't know much about the sceince and dynamics of sin in relation to that and christianity; I was raised catholic and the focus was more on what we 'should' do rather than shouldn't. Still, it's an interesting theory, it deals with essentially bad chi or feng shue brought on by all this, and says that in a perfect world without sin that everything is ligned up. I don't know which branch of christianity this comes from but it definitely sounds like something interesting enough to read about, especially sense it seems almost as viable the way I've heard it explained so far (that and for me, it seems to tie into string-theory quantum physics pretty intuitively).

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2005, 11:13 pm

i say just kick back and dont bother with those questions. lifes too short.
A