This girl at my church ignores and tries to get away from me

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

jashley
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Oct 2015, 12:28 pm

People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially this one girl who was about to leave on a trip so this was her last week at church for a while, so at the end of the service she went around to everyone in thevroom and hugged and said goodbye to them. She did this with everyone except me. Why is that? Why would she just completely pass over me.. And when I walked out to say bye she just ignored me. I have asked in the past if I did or said anything to upset or offend her but she said no everything is fine. Then why does she just ignore and try to get away from me? I have already asked if she was offended with me and she said no everythings fine and that she would tell me if I did something to upset or offend her. But if she likes me then why does she do things like this.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2015, 12:46 pm

Just ignore this b***h. Pls don't suck up to her hoping she'll respect you. Never worth. It's like trying to impress one's bullies.

As for the other people, there must be something about you they dislike. Certainly if you fit in perfectly in every aspect such as looks, communication, socializing, etc. there would be no reason for them to exclude you. Or maybe you're excluding yourself?

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2015, 2:45 pm

Please don't post identical threads in multiple forums, thank you.