Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 8:32 am

What series would you want to be finished? I am a fan of the Sky Lords one, I am recently rereading it and I thought I could look for the author's e-mail and drop him a line, asking if he was ever planning to finish the trilogy (the ending of the third book calls for its being developed in the next novel) but I found out he's dead for 6 years so the story of Jan, Robin and the people from their circle would never come to an end :( I'd love someone to finish this series. I don't know how the author (John Brosnan) could ever stop - and the last novel of the trilogy was written like a dozen or so years before he died so it's not like that he died so unexpectedly, soon after he finished his third Sky Lords novel.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 5:31 pm

Foundation. Well, not quite; there should have been a sequel to Foundation's Edge and Foundation and Earth.
Dune. Well, he was clearly going a bit nuts towards the end, but it was kinda interesting to see where it was going.
Rendezvous with Rama. That book was crying out for two sequels. :wink:

(edit) looked up John Brosnan - holy crap, he wrote Carnosaur?! :lol: That's a truly atrocious film. I'll have to try and get the Sky Lords books.

The year is still young.